• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I go on a business trip for three days, AND

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

I almost never go into the "New Member" threads. Now I feel like I've missed something. 😓

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I always thought if you did not like the thread you would simply move to the next.  I hate to think we have to walk on egg shells in the forum, I liken our discussions to locker room talk that at times may cross the line but that is what men do. With that said, I amlooking forward to the PUC symposium on etiquette and believe he may be the one to help us avoid these issues in the future.

I heard back from him and it doesn't sound like he'll be back. Said that no one person needed to apologize and just decided it was something he doesn't want to participate in.  Next to Jim Louk he has as much knowledge of USF sports as anyone I've met.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

11 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I heard back from him and it doesn't sound like he'll be back. Said that no one person needed to apologize and just decided it was something he doesn't want to participate in.  Next to Jim Louk he has as much knowledge of USF sports as anyone I've met.

That’s unfortunate, everybody needs a little time away and perhaps it won’t be goodbye but see you later.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

7 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I guess everyone has their limit, I do agree that we are not the popular kids and need every fan.  Not the first or last person we will ever offend but it is a shame we lost someone with some actual knowledge.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, puc86 said:

That’s unfortunate, everybody needs a little time away and perhaps it won’t be goodbye but see you later.

Hopefully.  I did that a while back. Just got tired of all the personal attacks. Just because there is a difference of opinion it doesn't make the other guy stupid or an idiot.  No need for that kind of stuff.

Just now, Friscobull said:

I guess everyone has their limit, I do agree that we are not the popular kids and need every fan.  Not the first or last person we will ever offend but it is a shame we lost someone with some actual knowledge.  

Don't think this prevents him from being a USF fan.  He'll still be at all the games.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Hopefully.  I did that a while back. Just got tired of all the personal attacks. Just because there is a difference of opinion it doesn't make the other guy stupid or an idiot.  No need for that kind of stuff.

Don't think this prevents him from being a USF fan.  He'll still be at all the games.

I know you have an item you find more personally offensive than some and while i may not be as keenly aware because I’m not offended by much I think that’s getting better, I think people do try to be decent but you just can’t expect everyone to always do things the way you want them to do them.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Did we all just make a breakthrough?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Did we all just make a breakthrough?

As Aaron Rodgers said....no

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

True...Chicago and APA are the only ones that matter....MLA would still be good for this board as there are indeed a lot of amateurs here 😂

Isn’t Chicago and Turabian the same thing?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

I think we need a hurt meter and fact check meter to determine who gets put in the penalty box. Also can we put a letter “A” on their profiles?