• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kerwin Bell - Hopefully Offense will start humming

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

14 minutes ago, JTrue said:

KB will try and run McCloud this week. And that’s not really part of KB’s offense.

From what I have seen KBs offense at USF against FBS opponents involves calling a lot of negative yardage plays, calling a lot of three and outs and trying your best to get your QB murdered. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

From what I have seen KBs offense at USF against FBS opponents involves calling a lot of negative yardage plays, calling a lot of three and outs and trying your best to get your QB murdered. 

Kudos on the dodge. It's a joy to see a master at work.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Kudos on the dodge. It's a joy to see a master at work.

3 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I'm eagerly anticipating a @puc86 worthy reason why KB's use of McCloud last week was not using the QB in the run game. But as I've said before, he's at his best when he just ignores the facts entirely and says, "I'm @puc86 and  I hate KB because he was once a D2 coach. Therefore, he did not run with the QB last game."

Edited by JTrue
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Georgia Tech isn’t Wisconsin either, they gave up 27 to Citadel while we managed 10 pts which interestingly enough makes up all of KBs FBS pints.

You are blind if you couldn't see Blake struggling for 7 quarters and the little time McCloud got vs Wisconsin and GT he moved the ball as much in one quarter compared to Blake's 7. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
44 minutes ago, JTrue said:

KB will try and run McCloud this week. And that’s not really part of KB’s offense.

I nice mix of run and pass to keep them off balance is what im hoping to see.  McCloud has the dual threat skills it appears, so why not.

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

McCloud has the dual threat skills it appears, so why not.

It's too bad KB doesn't know how to use a dual-threat QB. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

42 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I'm eagerly anticipating a @puc86 worthy reason why KB's use of McCloud last week was not using the QB in the run game. But as I've said before, he's at his best when he just ignores the facts entirely and says, "I'm @puc86 and  I hate KB because he was once a D2 coach. Therefore, he did not run with the QB last game."

And KB’s name isn’t Jim. 

Edited by Bullrush33

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

52 minutes ago, JTrue said:

He wasn’t once a low level coach he has always been a low level coach and it wasn’t a short time it was 20 years. For 20 years better football coaching positions have been filled ~5,000 times and not once were they filled by KB until one person finally thought a lifetime relationship with CCS was a positive and not a negative. Don’t worry I am sure the entire football world is wrong and being friends with CCS is far more valuable than any applicable experience.

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

He wasn’t once a low level coach he has always been a low level coach and it wasn’t a short time it was 20 years. For 20 years better football coaching positions have been filled ~5,000 times and not once were they filled by KB until one person finally thought a lifetime relationship with CCS was a positive and not a negative. Don’t worry I am sure the entire football world is wrong and being friends with CCS is far more valuable than any applicable experience.

So in a round about way, his problem isn't that he doesn't run the QB, it's that he ran the QB in a lower division.