• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CCS’ SMU Pregame Presser

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Not to go off topic but, I was one of those happy folk that CCs had come to Tampa and USF. I recall drinking the Kool-Aid and thinking that USF was going to finally ascend to the upper levels of College Football. I recall how people stated how calm and reassuring CCS sounded when he spoke. How he exhibited a quiet confidence. 

Now I listen to him speak and I feel like the High school kid in Monday morning class feeling queasy and not sure if I'll be sick of just pass out. His speeches honestly make me want to throw up in my mouth and sift through the slime with my tongue searching for a golden nugget. 

Sure we have some great players and a new dynamic QB. I only hope the tam has it in them to win on their own.

I don't blame the kids for not being inspired or excited. They react to what they see. They become a reflection of their Coach. I hope I'm wrong and we win but, things just don't feel right.

Edited by Azmodi
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Unfortunately this debate probably will not end this season but deep down you know that no one is going to be satisfied with the losses against Wisconsin and Georgia Tech just because we happen to win more games against the also-rans if we happened to lose against BYU too it probably would't even matter if we went 9-3 never mind the fact that we could go 7-5 and win the AAC which no one would be impressed by at all. 

Again, I don’t see this team winning more than 6. If they don’t beat SMU or BYU they don’t have the chops to beat Cincinnati, ucf, or Memphis. So it would be moot anyway. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Again, I don’t see this team winning more than 6. If they don’t beat SMU or BYU they don’t have the chops to beat Cincinnati, ucf, or Memphis. So it would be moot anyway. 

Agreed but the silver lining is that you and I will still have something to talk about, so that is nice.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

Agreed but the silver lining is that you and I will still have something to talk about, so that is nice.

That my friend is always nice. 😀

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

On 9/24/2019 at 6:12 PM, Azmodi said:

SMU will destroy us. 

game of thrones got kissed by fire GIF

I mean it.

Most sensible thing I’ve read all day

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Thats why I see this as such a pivotal game.  Not saying that if we lose that the season is completely lost necessarily.  But it would certainltly feel that way at 1-3.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

To me I’m more focused on how we play. If we play well and lose a close game we will be ok and could get to 6 wins. If we get blown out then we will struggle to get to 4