• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs UConn Game Time

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

He sounds like a stumbling bumbling fool in these pressers. No fire, no emotion.  Boring, drowsy and depressing is what I would call these press conferences. I am a firm believer that a football team takes on the demeanor of its head coach. I am afraid that is the case with USF.  Anyone who saw how listless and emotionless the team was on the sidelines for the entire Georgia Tech game knows what I am talking about.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

8 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

He sounds like a stumbling bumbling fool in these pressers. No fire, no emotion.  Boring, drowsy and depressing is what I would call these press conferences. I am a firm believer that a football team takes on the demeanor of its head coach. I am afraid that is the case with USF.  Anyone who saw how listless and emotionless the team was on the sidelines for the entire Georgia Tech game knows what I am talking about.

So you're saying they're "Body Snatchers" or were you going with the whole "Zombies" thing.

Guest Jonesy Bull
18 hours ago, USFRaider said:

The same thing can be said about Bill Belichick, but nobody is complaining about his coaching abilities.  Tony Dungy was similar as well, but he was pretty successful.

I don't buy into the whole head coach demeanor in press conferences translating to how a team is prepared and plays.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not comparing CCS to either of these coaches....I'm just sayin.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,435
  • Days Won:  422

21 hours ago, USFRaider said:

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

The same thing can be said about Bill Belichick, but nobody is complaining about his coaching abilities.  Tony Dungy was similar as well, but he was pretty successful.

I don't buy into the whole head coach demeanor in press conferences translating to how a team is prepared and plays.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not comparing CCS to either of these coaches....I'm just sayin.

The whole demeanor critique is probably the lamest one thrown at CCS, or any coach. Unless you're being coached by him, you don't have a ******* clue ...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

46 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Spot on...coaching demeanor means ****...

The reason Bill Belichick's demeanor isn't questioned is because he doesn't have to show any emotion during the game With him there is an absolute Hierarchy that's been well established. Believe me when I say that he has shown emotion to his subordinate coaches and literally skinned them alive. He will however, never show emotion in front of a player or management. If a player goes off on the sideline, you can bet they aren't directing their tirade towards Bill. If they do, they know they are gone. No one crosses Bill.

Little history on old Bill.

There was a new waiter in a very fancy Boston restraint who was dutifully doing his job and keeping his customers happy. However, during his first night and the nights that followed, he kept receiving complaints from another waiters tables and his customers about not receiving drinks, not being able to order or waiting on entree's. Finally, this waiter had had enough and confronted the other waiter about his lack of customer service and the fact that he should have gotten paid for the tips from the customers he served.. The second waiter whom was holding a huge wad of bills in his hands looked at the young waiter and handed him "2" dollars. The young waiter was dumbfounded. He yelled "Two Dollars! I deserve a hell of a lot more then that." The old waiter told him, "Deserve has got nothing to do with it." The old waiter was non other then Bill Belichick himself.

Edited by Azmodi

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

22 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

dance dancing GIF

Which one of those is America's rear?

2 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

Which one of those is America's rear?

My question for you is; Why are you watching guys twerk?

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

6 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

My question for you is; Why are you watching guys twerk?

My question for you is:

Why are you watching Deadpool poledance? 

8 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

My question for you is:

Why are you watching Deadpool poledance? 

O,0  I am Deadpool!