• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome atsKnight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  139
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Not a problem. That's why THIS board is here ....

Fair enough. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

38 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

I wish UCF had something similar. 

Not as much as we do.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Not as much as we do.

I get the point you're trying to make, but UCF fans definitely wish they had a better board more than USF fans. Y'all get invaded occasionally on a pretty strictly modded board. That's nothing compared to the garbage we put up with. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

10 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

I get the point you're trying to make, but UCF fans definitely wish they had a better board more than USF fans. Y'all get invaded occasionally on a pretty strictly modded board. That's nothing compared to the garbage we put up with. 

Shockingly, I do feel a little bit of empathy there. Without having to pay anything extra, I think a fan base should have a smack free area of their own.

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Shockingly, I do feel a little bit of empathy there. Without having to pay anything extra, I think a fan base should have a smack free area of their own.

I get how we got there. Brandon does a great job with insider info and has no motivation to create a healthy free board that keeps people from the pay board. But then interactions get insane, which is gas on the fire that is our super defensive and frequently immature fan base, which needs healthy interactions with other fans. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Except that he says they go to a lot of boards and post, maybe if they just stop actively antagonizing other fans their board would be a little less inundated. Also how many other teams fans does anyone actually believe are going to a UCF board?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Except that he says they go to a lot of boards and post, maybe if they just stop actively antagonizing other fans their board would be a little less inundated. Also how many other teams fans does anyone actually believe are going to a UCF board?

Only the trolls come now. But the UCF fans I've seen on other boards are pretty respectful, if a little defensive. 

1 minute ago, atsKnight said:

I get how we got there. Brandon does a great job with insider info and has no motivation to create a healthy free board that keeps people from the pay board. But then interactions get insane, which is gas on the fire that is our super defensive and frequently immature fan base, which needs healthy interactions with other fans. 

Brandon was my very first exposure to UCF fans on the old ESPN boards eons ago and at the time, I really had no clue about UCF except an FSU running back transferred there ...... Helwig was a **** then and I doubt he's changed.

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Good point. I'll add that to your file ....

• Haha 2

Just now, Triple B said:

Brandon was my very first exposure to UCF fans on the old ESPN boards eons ago and at the time, I really had no clue about UCF except an FSU running back transferred there ...... Helwig was a **** then and I doubt he's changed.

Can't say I've ever interacted with him. But he has good info. All I know about his personality was that he seemed pretty happy to let some neo-nazis have their run of the board a few weeks ago.