• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sugar Bowl coming to ATL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Look, if Wash St can get to the Rose Bowl and hurt attendence and ratings then I have no problem with USF getting to the Sugar Bowl.  It would give a big band wagon effect to USF IMO. I am all for it, but I dont think we are there yet. We need to be glad to get to a bowl game first before we start talking about the BCS. I believe we are on our way, but this year is too soon for our young program. We will be much improved next season. Be patient and GO BULLS!!!!

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

You guys do realize that we are the only people in the country that want to see USF in a BCS bowl.

The networks would consider it a catastrophe and a ratings nightmare.

it would get our story out and when we beat whoever shows up we will get major props and be media darlings

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

A lot of people from Florida or who have ties to Tampa might be rooting for USF in a BCS bowl game. The BCS games are for teams who earn the right to be there (well, except for ND perhaps) and the winner of the Big East conference will have earned that right. It would be a great opportunity to tell the story of USF to people around the country.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

Screw the networks.  I only care about USF, and USF wins by their rules that is just the way it goes.  Anyway, could you imagine the impact that a Bowl game like this could do for the confidence of our program, recruiting, and cash?  I understand our program is young, and we do not want to get killed in a BCS game.  But if our program deserves the shot, who cares about the critics. They will be on our bandwagon soon.