Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27

McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
NewEnglandBull

Too Early to Talk March Madness...but What The Hell

I look forward to this year in basketball. Been a while since I felt that way.

2 hours ago, psteazy said:

any gets of note, JUCO or otherwise?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

The next step is making the big dance, team has been together long enough with experience, if we don’t it will not be the end of the world but this is the teams goal and should be ours as well.  I will go to NYC for the NIT final four but would rather go to an NCAA regional first and possibly second round.

The team's been playing together for one year ..... and the team's goal every year should be to make the Big Dance but the next step in this team's progression would be making the NIT .......but it wouldn't be shocking to see them in the NCAA's, just shouldn't be in any way, shape or form expected.

8 hours ago, psteazy said:

*CBI

It’s amazing what winning that small tournament did for this team. The record is strong that past CBI winners reach the dance within the next two years. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s amazing what winning that small tournament did for this team. The record is strong that past CBI winners reach the dance within the next two years. 

And, IIRC, people were questioning the fact that we had to pay to get into the tournament. Or pay by the game maybe. In either case it was well worth the investment.

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

The team's been playing together for one year ..... and the team's goal every year should be to make the Big Dance but the next step in this team's progression would be making the NIT .......but it wouldn't be shocking to see them in the NCAA's, just shouldn't be in any way, shape or form expected.

Agreed 100% and its rare that I agree with Trip.

Last we saw over the summer this team still has major deficiencies in the shooting department. Until that is fixed, I wouldn’t expect NCAAs. Hustle and grit only get you so far.

17 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Can we merge this thread with the guys that predicted an undefeated football season.  Slow down a little bit guys.  Making the NIT is the next step.  Getting to the NCAA would be a bonus.

No. I demand excellence.

1 hour ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

Last we saw over the summer this team still has major deficiencies in the shooting department. Until that is fixed, I wouldn’t expect NCAAs. Hustle and grit only get you so far.

That did not stop our last ncaa team...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Plenty of the best NCAA teams are only together for one year.