• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Blake Barnett...the professional

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Always carries himself well. People forget he was balling for us last season until he took one too many hits.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

He probably is happy that he doesn’t have to continue getting teed off on every week.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He probably is happy that he doesn’t have to continue getting teed off on every week.

I laughed out loud

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Not that I believe otherwise but would really hear about it if he wasn't happy with the change?  

"Yeah, Blake isn't taking the demotion well, in fact he's being a little **** about it.  He spent most of the game last week pouting on the sideline"

That's probably not getting printed.... 

Edited by Bull Dozer
  • Haha 3

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

3 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Not that I believe otherwise but would really hear about it if he wasn't happy with the change?  

"Yeah, Blake isn't taking the demotion well, in fact he's being a little **** about it.  He spent most of the game last week pouting on the sideline"

That's probably not getting printed.... 

My UCF friend said that a rumor got out from players that when their ND transfer QB was told he wouldn’t start, and was apparently asked to change to receiver, he had an emotional meltdown at practice. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Gismo said:

My UCF friend said that a rumor got out from players that when their ND transfer QB was told he wouldn’t start, and was apparently asked to change to receiver, he had an emotional meltdown at practice. 

It can be rough...there are probably some form of commitments from the staff to get you to the school and it is your last year...that is pretty challenging news to deal with...especially when you get on the podium to tell everyone you're going to win the national championship...

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

2 minutes ago, Gismo said:

Not saying the news doesn't come out eventually (if true) just that no coach is getting up there and saying that at a presser, which is where the quote from above is from

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

What is crazy is that he is probably one of the few QBs that played for USF that has NFL potential. He will need to keep focus and be ready as I won’t be surprised if he gets more playing time before the season is done. Then I’m pretty sure NFL scouts will be looking.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,485
  • Days Won:  0

40 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

What is crazy is that he is probably one of the few QBs that played for USF that has NFL potential. He will need to keep focus and be ready as I won’t be surprised if he gets more playing time before the season is done. Then I’m pretty sure NFL scouts will be looking.

He'll probably be one of those head-scratchers that get drafted because he fits the prototypical mold as opposed to his actual results in college.  All power to him.  I hope he gets paid.

Edited by bullstampede9922
added more
  • Upvote 1