• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,863
  • Days Won:  12

It doesnt matter.

OL is weak this year, next year its another unit, another one the year after that. We cant play these games hoping that one year every unit is perfectly experienced. Every other team has a weak unit too. I'm tired of doing this for over a decade... we have 9 more games and we need to figure out a way to win with the hand we have, period, this season and forever 

Edited by hm101

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, 206BULL said:

Pretty sure any transfer you take at this point won't be eligible until next year, the portal isn't some NFL trade where the player is eligible the next game. 

There is no point in working the portal actively until after the season. I'm not saying we should just ignore it but its not the answer for this season. You also do realize some of our worst players have historically been transfers as well right? For every Tmac I can name at least 2 AWs.

At no point did I ever say anything about immediate eligibility and nor should you ever assume such a thought.

Oh kids drop during the season and enter. There are probably a few left from last year that we can work on. Our depth is awful and it's a good way to get some p5 talent. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,325
  • Days Won:  5

I personally want to see chuck recruit instead of pulling out transfers. We have seen that 50 percent don’t work out. We need Offensive linemen like the desert needs a drink.

as far as our dbs , they got burned on at least two occasions that were touchdowns. Fortunately their receivers were dropping them. In other words you are correct. We play a team that catches those and well, we are really mad

Edited by jchem1995

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, jchem1995 said:

I personally want to see chuck recruit instead of pulling out transfers. We have seen that 50 percent don’t work out. We need Offensive linemen like the desert needs a drink.

as far as our dbs , they got burned on at least two occasions that we touchdowns. Fortunately their receivers were dropping them. In other words you are correct. We play a team that catches those and well, we are really mad

Well most want to win now and we need to recruit also. I'm glad to see some of the younger guys get in...but our O line is awful. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

Sounds like we can use a couple people who can block, then really need to figure it out recruitingwise.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,325
  • Days Won:  5

I don’t know how we are getting beat in Recruiting by UCF. We better get our **** straight. If Chuck is too old to put in the work then go away. Need some hogs on the online and that’s one thing I’ve noticed is that UCF is getting some maulers. I disappointed to say UCF is the best team in the state. WTH? Why? How did they get there? WTH?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I don’t know how we are getting beat in Recruiting by UCF. We better get our **** straight. If Chuck is too old to put in the work then go away. Need some hogs on the online and that’s one thing I’ve noticed is that UCF is getting some maulers. I disappointed to say UCF is the best team in the state. WTH? Why? How did they get there? WTH?

Frost built a great foundation and the new coach has not ruined that.

UCF has had two homerun hires in a row.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

PORTAL!!!

Image result for stargate

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

57 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Frost built a great foundation and the new coach has not ruined that.

UCF has had two homerun hires in a row.

Why WOULD we be able to out recruit them? We don't have the Big East thingy anymore.

We have the better city, and I guess you can play in a cavernous pro stadium without any vibe whatsoever.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Why WOULD we be able to out recruit them? We don't have the Big East thingy anymore.

We have the better city, and I guess you can play in a cavernous pro stadium without any vibe whatsoever.

I agree...the other person I quoted thinks we should be able to out recruit them.