• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Player postgame comments

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I like the attitude and swagger hopefully we back it up next Saturday 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

26 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Win at SMU

Just to clarify, it's a home game.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,464
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Obviously we're using the portal.....we're playing here and there and counting the game that we win....

Edited by bullstampede9922

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, raptorcj said:

I'm not selling rainbows, I'm selling hope--you're a great supporter, so you gotta look past the cynicism at some point and see where we are vs where we could be if we hadn't had that spark Saturday. Their confidence is higher, their focus is better. Without that game IMO we'd have minimal chance vs SMU.

You know as well as I do that spring & summer ball is mostly about conditioning and learning--rubber doesn't hit the road until real-time games. Believe what you want, but now especially with the bye and the chance to heal & address fixable issues, I think we'll have a chance in our first conference game.

I ALWAYS hope we win.  And I am no expert in football.  But I didn't see much on offense to give any great hope. Some hope? Yes.  But that Offensive line is well, you know, offensive.  Looking at ESPN's play by play for the game we had 97 yards rushing in the last drive.  https://www.espn.com/college-football/playbyplay?gameId=401117866.  According to the box score we had 218 total.  Do the math.  In 56 1/2  minutes we ran the ball for 121 yards vs SC STATE.  People can draw their own conclusions after watching that game.  I saw a lot of the first half of last year. We won the games but they failed the eye test.  I'm not walking into Ray Jay expecting us to be within 17 of SMU and they may suuuck but they are probably better than the team we just beat.  

Hope to God I'm wrong and I really hope that McCloud is the answer offensively but I didn't see enough Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

12 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I ALWAYS hope we win.  And I am no expert in football.  But I didn't see much on offense to give any great hope. Some hope? Yes.  But that Offensive line is well, you know, offensive.  Looking at ESPN's play by play for the game we had 97 yards rushing in the last drive.  https://www.espn.com/college-football/playbyplay?gameId=401117866.  According to the box score we had 218 total.  Do the math.  In 56 1/2  minutes we ran the ball for 121 yards vs SC STATE.  People can draw their own conclusions after watching that game.  I saw a lot of the first half of last year. We won the games but they failed the eye test.  I'm not walking into Ray Jay expecting us to be within 17 of SMU and they may suuuck but they are probably better than the team we just beat.  

Hope to God I'm wrong and I really hope that McCloud is the answer offensively but I didn't see enough Saturday.

no argument with a knock on the O line. That's something they'll definitely have to plan around, but I think we have a mobile enough QB and KB is capable of options (as opposed to SG) if/until that unit pulls it together. Honestly feel we're in a better situation than last year--then I'll say it's still all hope til it's real...or not.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Days Won:  0

54 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Meant Win playing SMU. Thanks for the correction. Could have been an expensive road trip for not.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

Atleast Bell sees or should see the run plays called that he had hoped to work arent working with this offensive line.

Going to have to come up with different ways to run the ball than up the middle at this time.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

18 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Meant Win playing SMU. Thanks for the correction. Could have been an expensive road trip for not.

Meh, I've been told that Dallas-Ft Worth area has as many distractions as Tampa Bay does so you could have found a nice beach to chill at ....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

My favorite from 4:00:

"We come back for conference play and we're coming to kill everything!"

Ford has never lacked confidence 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

6 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Because over the spring and summer they weren't getting down to business. But it the next 2 weeks.......by golly we'll show 'em.

Summed me up too... I only heard; the first two weeks? Playoffs??? Practice??? 

If the first two weeks were a job interview, they'd be screwed