• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I Got to Say Thanks to the Students & Fans!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

23 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Did anyone show up to the rally in Clearwater on Friday night?  Pictures of the first rally were all over the internet, and I can't find pictures of Friday's rally anywhere.  Did anyone bother to show up?

I saw a video...only a handful of people (tourist) in the crowd...they were like “what the hell is this all about?”

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,325
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I saw a video...only a handful of people (tourist) in the crowd...they were like “what the hell is this all about?”

lol hell yes! This probably turned out to be one of the best timing to have the rally at. We were 0-2 and the tourists had no clue which was good lol. If USF gained one fan from that it is better than nothing. So hopefully USF keeps having these rallies every season. Will be heading to the Armature Works one as I can basically walk there after I get off work on Friday. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

13 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

lol hell yes! This probably turned out to be one of the best timing to have the rally at. We were 0-2 and the tourists had no clue which was good lol. If USF gained one fan from that it is better than nothing. So hopefully USF keeps having these rallies every season. Will be heading to the Armature Works one as I can basically walk there after I get off work on Friday. 

Absolutely, I support these rallies 100%. We got to get out there and let people know we are here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Absolutely, I support these rallies 100%. We got to get out there and let people know we are here.

Agreed! Winning helps but right now we are settling in on an offensive overhaul which takes time. One of the best ways to give back to athletics is to show up at the events. Showing up to the games no matter who we are playing. Bowl committees, conferences, media, corporations pick up on this and will reward USF for it. Last night felt like it is finally growing in the right direction. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, Bull Daly said:

Agreed! Winning helps but right now we are settling in on an offensive overhaul which takes time. One of the best ways to give back to athletics is to show up at the events. Showing up to the games no matter who we are playing. Bowl committees, conferences, media, corporations pick up on this and will reward USF for it. Last night felt like it is finally growing in the right direction. 

By forcing us to play powerhouses that kick our butts - like Marshall.

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

By forcing us to play powerhouses that kick our butts - like Marshall.

Lol. Doc Holiday is a hell of a coach and that had to be one of USF toughest bowl draw. Didn’t see us competing in that one as we were lucky to even make a bowl game to be honest. How we escaped with wins over Tulsa and Illinois was a miracle in itself lol

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah the stadium had a nice crowd considering the steak and FCS team.

Lets string some wins and see if this offense can build some excitement. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Days Won:  5

Yes the crowd was good as some have already said, didn’t expect it but the students showed. Was tailgating in lot 6 next to about 30 of them. Very interesting to sit back and watch.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  96,969
  • Days Won:  469

Attendance reported as 31,368

Just now, Brad said:

Attendance reported as 31,368

Think the best part about that is USF will now not be one of the only schools to have to report actual attendance to media. This circus bs about actual attendance was started by Brett McMurphy and it was a long running joke that finally is dead.