• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jordan McCloud is USF football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,485
  • Days Won:  0

32 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Was the game on TV? Would like to rewatch.

It was ESPN 3 online.  I tried looking up the replay schedule, but I don't see it on there.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, John Lewis said:

The pass McCloud threw to McDoom was just perfect. 

The next 4 seasons should be very exciting watching what McCloud can do. 

This! And Mr Lewis is not just saying this to sell tickets! The man is telling the truth that that future looks bright with McCloud! Go Bulls! Horns up!!

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 9/14/2019 at 7:48 PM, bullsbucsfan426 said:

We've already see them play FBS defenses twice. Even had we gotten that TD last week against GT, 17 points is nothing to write home about. 

I'm wondering how good SMU's defense is. They've allowed 57 points in two games against decent G5 schools, but they're holding a bad Texas State team to just three points as we speak. If the offense can get its legs under it the next two weeks, we have a decent shot. I appreciate that Bell simplified it a bit to get McCloud going. 

That offense though will be trouble in two weeks. 

Were at the point in this new Offense, new QB situation where we need our D to be a dominant force on the field. Turnovers, TFL, 3 and outs, no points.. give our Offense a chance to get going and find plays that will get us points. It might be a 60%D vs 40%O to pull off some wins until this whole Play Fast Score Faster thing appears. Our O line is what it is for now. Never know they might insert a freshman if one shows he can handle it. Nothing wrong at all with a team that has a dominant/qb punishing D. We beat SMU I think that's the true start for this Team. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Were at the point in this new Offense, new QB situation where we need our D to be a dominant force on the field. Turnovers, TFL, 3 and outs, no points.. give our Offense a chance to get going and find plays that will get us points. It might be a 60%D vs 40%O to pull off some wins until this whole Play Fast Score Faster thing appears. Our O line is what it is for now. Never know they might insert a freshman if one shows he can handle it. Nothing wrong at all with a team that has a dominant/qb punishing D. We beat SMU I think that's the true start for this Team. 

Keep in mind is was the very first start for the new qb and he did pretty well...he will only get better as the season progresses...imo I will probably get laughed at, the oline will improve as well...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

Keep in mind is was the very first start for the new qb and he did pretty well...he will only get better as the season progresses...imo I will probably get laughed at, the oline will improve as well...

I’m not laughing. Not sure but I thought I saw some improvement as the game went on. Heck even the players gave praise to them. Their confidence is back so expect them to play better. Hopefully SMU’s defense is not like the 85 Bears lol

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

McCloud didn't go Beast Mode on Bama, chill out!

8 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

Oh man...your going to take a beating on that Oline prognostication...keep your head down their coming for you...🤨

1 minute ago, lotsofbull99 said:

McCloud didn't go Beast Mode on Bama, chill out!

We have to remember that just maybe USF was staying with their vanilla offensive play calling to. Can’t let AAC teams study too much film yet.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, John Lewis said:

The pass McCloud threw to McDoom was just perfect. 

The next 4 seasons should be very exciting watching what McCloud can do. 

McCloud to McDoom..that could be our Happy Meal Duo

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

5 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Oh man...your going to take a beating on that Oline prognostication...keep your head down their coming for you...🤨

We just need them to be competent.  Even that is a BIG improvement for that group.