• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jordan McCloud is USF football

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Some are ok with people being bad at their jobs others aren't.  Different strokes for different folks 

I'm not okay with people bad at their jobs, just don't think JK is .... different strokes, indeed.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

37 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Or maybe they find a young hungry writer that wants to bust their ass so they can get a better gig elsewhere....   Joey is the retread hire of beat writers, we need a young and hungry writer 😉

I doubt that. I suspect we would become more like  Cincinnati with no one beat writer but instead someone who just writes articles the day of and the day after games. Newspapers are dying anyway...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

Even more of a reason to write it.  Keeping your customer engaged is best practices for his industry.  It's why good beat writers, bloggers, podcasters etc all release their content like clock work.  You know when and where to look which is more important than ever because there is more competition than ever for peoples eyes and ears....    

With all the posts re: Joey, why don't you just send him an email and suggest he do an article on Jordan McCloud.  Give him a coupe of weeks and see what happens.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

With all the posts re: Joey, why don't you just send him an email and suggest he do an article on Jordan McCloud.  Give him a coupe of weeks and see what happens.

😂😂😂

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

JK should start putting more slightly inaccurate tweets out-- look at all the discussion it created here.

Since that tweet-- I've learned that McCloud went to Sickles and apparently played in some sort of wildcat offense in his early years. I don't know much about Jordan McCloud I guess-- as these facts are probably very easy to find but I lacked any interest in finding them. I only know about him what I see on the field and I was not invested enough to care much further. A nice article about him would be a great idea. Or maybe that is what JK was masterminding all along-- generating interest in the red shirt freshman QB of USF. Either way- he accomplished he goal of getting attention for himself and his subject matter. Lazy writer or Crazy like a fox writer? You be the judge. :)

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

On 9/19/2019 at 4:08 PM, MikeG said:

JK should start putting more slightly inaccurate tweets out-- look at all the discussion it created here.

Since that tweet-- I've learned that McCloud went to Sickles and apparently played in some sort of wildcat offense in his early years. I don't know much about Jordan McCloud I guess-- as these facts are probably very easy to find but I lacked any interest in finding them. I only know about him what I see on the field and I was not invested enough to care much further. A nice article about him would be a great idea. Or maybe that is what JK was masterminding all along-- generating interest in the red shirt freshman QB of USF. Either way- he accomplished he goal of getting attention for himself and his subject matter. Lazy writer or Crazy like a fox writer? You be the judge. :)

very Machiavellian.

as long as he includes the undisputed fact that Jordan McCloud is USF football, i'm cool with it.

😎

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

I saw Jordan twice out and about before the season. Once at Tijuana flats and once at a men’s Basketball game. Both times I engaged in conversation with him. I asked him “ you ready to ball” and both times he said “ Yes sir.”

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

13 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I saw Jordan twice out and about before the season. Once at Tijuana flats and once at a men’s Basketball game. Both times I engaged in conversation with him. I asked him “ you ready to ball” and both times he said “ Yes sir.”

Why did you hold out this important information? 

• Haha 4

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

If he is ready to ball, we shall prevail.