Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27

McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
TRUTH D. Antagonist

Jordan McCloud is USF football

He starting to remind of someone....long way to go but he is looking good. 

• Upvote 1

Why would you say something so horrible about out new QB, you have to give the poor kid a chance.

• Upvote 1
  • Me no likey 1

i think a couple years of development, if our coaches are capable of such a thing, will have him in a good position to drag USF football back out of obscurity.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If someone called me Usf football at this juncture I’d probably punch them in the face.

moving forward.

he's clearly not responsible for the Barnett mistake.

21 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Our O line is worse than I thought.  What's lost in tonight's win is how bad they are.

I agree totally. This offense does not look dynamic. It will be interesting to see them play against a FBS defense. 

8 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

I agree totally. This offense does not look dynamic. It will be interesting to see them play against a FBS defense. 

Norman pulled and not due to score.  Atterbury would struggle to start at Seminole High.

11 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

We've already see them play FBS defenses twice. Even had we gotten that TD last week against GT, 17 points is nothing to write home about. 

I'm wondering how good SMU's defense is. They've allowed 57 points in two games against decent G5 schools, but they're holding a bad Texas State team to just three points as we speak. If the offense can get its legs under it the next two weeks, we have a decent shot. I appreciate that Bell simplified it a bit to get McCloud going. 

That offense though will be trouble in two weeks.