• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

You’re saying you wouldn’t take the 25 million for the IPF and put that into basketball and lock in Gregory for a decade? I would. Remind me what football is competing for again? The coveted AAC Trophy? A NY6 game that we would send maybe 10k fans to?

I was around before football and after, life is better after, much better when we are good but just because we currently suck giant dong does not mean we will always suck giant dong, someday the giant dong will be a thing of the past, until then we take the giant dong and make the most of it.  The amazing thing is I wrote this masterpiece without consuming a drop of alcohol, that will change shortly.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Ucf and their community cared because they won and didn’t win because they cared. They have spent the majority of their history wallowing in obscurity and are a few years removed from having completely empty stadium and having fans that wondered if they would ever win a game. They were in the same place we were and then they hired Frost and by some Miracle had their second good hire directly after him. Don’t worry their coach will be gone again after this season and they will find their CCS.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,003
  • Days Won:  38

Just now, puc86 said:

Ucf and their community cared because they won and didn’t win because they cared. They have spent the majority of their history wallowing in obscurity and are a few years removed from having completely empty stadium and having fans that wondered if they would ever win a game. They were in the same place we were and then they hired Frost and by some Miracle had their second good hire directly after him. Don’t worry their coach will be gone again after this season and they will find their CCS.

They might be smart enough to keep making offense hires.  I do agree that the community only came with the winning.  Our program is absolute trash at the moment, so I wouldn't expect any community.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I was around before football and after, life is better after, much better when we are good but just because we currently suck giant dong does not mean we will always suck giant dong, someday the giant dong will be a thing of the past, until then we take the giant dong and make the most of it.  The amazing thing is I wrote this masterpiece without consuming a drop of alcohol, that will change shortly.

If you're going to take a giant dong, drinking is the best course of action.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,611
  • Days Won:  51

Used to be everyone was pissed when announcers called us UCF....

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,003
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, Sellular1 said:

Used to be everyone was pissed when announcers called us UCF....

They got after it and built an on campus experience and made good hires while we had our thumbs up our asses.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

They might be smart enough to keep making offense hires.  I do agree that the community only came with the winning.  Our program is absolute trash at the moment, so I wouldn't expect any community.

We once built a community but then we have done absolutely everything imaginable to systematically destroy it. At least we built up academics and our basketball team was in this type of disrepair too until we hired a good coach.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

You said it UCF created a culture and on campus experience!  We will never have it unless there is a commitment!

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

13 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I’m quite a few beers ahead of you pal.  Started early.  I find it helps watching Chuckles coach a game.