Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27

McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
79 Bull

So I open the local paper...

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

So we are happy when the coverage is only positive and they don’t report on the lie that is our attendance...👍

Is it a lie if everyone does it or is that the norm? I get confused.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So we are happy when the coverage is only positive and they don’t report on the lie that is our attendance...👍

They were complicit in destroying our program, I will only be happy when they are out of business.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We may have been the only school in the country that had our actual attendance reported.  Heck, UCF's sell-out had lots of empty seats during the game.

21 hours ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

How was the coverage for week 1?

Better than being covered in 2.

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Just searching for some good news this year even if it's a lie.  Felt okay walking out of the stadium for the first time in a long time.

On 9/14/2019 at 7:50 AM, 79 Bull said:

and look for my Bulls in the sports page.  Yes, I still get the local rag on weekends.  Today on the college football page, there are 4 paragraphs about UCF (all positive about a player profile and their 3 quarterback rotation) and 1 paragraph about USF (negative about team record scoring only 10 points in back to back games).  All Matt Baker, Joey nowhere to be found.  This from my and USF's hometown paper giving more coverage to the Orlando hometown team.

GO BULLS!

Only a small percentage of the Tampa Bay area cares about USF football. The athletic department has failed to generate much incremental support from the general public. The TBT is only giving the readers what they want.

If UCF makes the P5 without USF you can stick a fork in the program.

Edited by brybull1970

16 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

If UCF makes the P5 without USF you can stick a fork in the program.

But we're a package deal, remember?  :roflmao:

21 minutes ago, Brad said:

But we're a package deal, remember?  :roflmao:

If our respective trajectories continue that may not be the case.

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Only a small percentage of the Tampa Bay area cares about USF football. The athletic department has failed to generate much incremental support from the general public.

While your statement is basically accurate, if you can find a G5 in a market this size, with all the other major sports/entertainment options, with a higher percentage of those who care please enlighten us. Acting like this is some unique failure by the athletic dept is pretty much a joke. 

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

While your statement is basically accurate, if you can find a G5 in a market this size, with all the other major sports/entertainment options, with a higher percentage of those who care please enlighten us. Acting like this is some unique failure by the athletic dept is pretty much a joke. 

I am sure the athletic department probably thinks the same thing. It's always fun to cash checks when you have built in excuses and there is no one to hold you accountable.

Happiness is a low level of expectation.

Edited by brybull1970