• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This Weekend around the AAC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Where is Cali at? Talk about a fair weather fan. At least we are here eating the **** sandwich...

He has pulled his annual disappearing act, which he does every season.  Over on the 24/7 board, he would talk **** all summer about how USF was going undefeated, talk down to those who disagreed with them, then he would disappear the minute the season went south. If he holds true to form he will re-emerge during Spring practice to begin the cycle all over again.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, USFRaider said:

Yeah but you don't talk down to people who disagree with you and come off like an ******* and question people's football intelligence like he did.  Plus you don't make up phantom contacts within the football program year after year.

I kind of miss him, I would point out something he was completely wrong about and he would say I knew nothing and was a Troll for those clowns to the east, he was a spoiled brat but entertaining.

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I kind of miss him, I would point out something he was completely wrong about and he would say I knew nothing and was a Troll for those clowns to the east, he was a spoiled brat but entertaining.

Don't worry, he will back when Spring practice starts telling everyone how his "contacts" within the program tell him everything is going to be different in 2020.

Hate to say this guys, but ucf looks like a P5 team-in-the-wings right now.  It's only a matter of time before they move up, probably within the next five years.  USF has got to get their act together in football.   The only thing left that I am really curious about when it comes to the program is to see what kind of a football coach Michael Kelly would hire.  I do think he could bring someone in here worth something.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  138

UCF is going to try to run this score up as high as possible in a hopeless attempt to justify entry into the playoffs. Just listened to some clown on ABC reviewing their schedule talking about how people say "you need to schedule people" which in a way they have with Stanford but practically nothing else of note other than what the AAC presents. o they can run the table all they want but NO ONE is going to let them past the P5 guys when the selection process comes. The would probably still lose out to an SEC team with 2 losses. The ABC guy goes "it sort of seems like an impossible task for a G5 team" --- what he should have said is the system is RIGGED against the anyone not in the P5. Not that I am shocked by this-- but these TV people act like they are discovering something no one is aware of-- something new to consider. It has been this way since inception. We all know it and there is nothing that any non-P5 team can do about it. Not that USF has to worry about it anytime soon with Chuckles the Feckless Sideline Check Cashing Clown on our sidelines.

The point is this-- UCF will do whatever they can to make this score as insane as possible and no one will end up by the end of the season caring at all. But enjoy your NY6 bowl game UCF. All the winning in the world will not matter to the people who had the balls to call themselves the POWER anything-- as in "We have all the power and screw anyone else who wants a piece of a national championship OR our awesome TV money for that matter."

Argue with my take on this if you want-- claim there is some sliver of a chance for UCF to squeak into the playoffs as they stand (4 teams) - I don't know how many times we have to see teams get snubbed for playoffs, big TV money, a shot at getting into a P5 conference before all of us come to grips with this situation. It sucks being on the outside looking in. It would be nice if we were in UCFs position so we could openly complain about it with some sort of relevancy. But for now-- we have to hope and pray that CCS stumbles into a win against a 1-AA... ahem ...  FCS team that we would beat with any team we had since 1998. I'm not holding my breath on winning this game-- should be a no brainer (a CCS specialty) with any half way decent coaching staff. And until we can prove that USF can win a game again--- ANY GAME -- I don't see the point in worrying about anything else.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, USFRaider said:

Hate to say this guys, but ucf looks like a P5 team-in-the-wings right now.  It's only a matter of time before they move up, probably within the next five years.  USF has got to get their act together in football.   The only thing left that I am really curious about when it comes to the program is to see what kind of a football coach Michael Kelly would hire.  I do think he could bring someone in here worth something.

Kelly has his work cut out for him.  Our football program is a dumpster fire and our rival to the east is hitting on all cylinders and he’s saddled with an old tired retread head coach that the prior AD signed to a ridiculous contract.

Time to get to work Mr. Kelly.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,427
  • Days Won:  3

The saddest part is that Heupel is an average OC at best, he was straight up fired by Oklahoma.

But you know what is making him so successful at UCF? 

He kept what was working heavily for Frost and didn't change a thing offensively.

If only Charlie had kept the GCO, possibly TJ Weist as offensive coordinator, we would still be as competitive as we were under Taggart. 

But no, he had to come in and mess everything up because he thought we "were scoring too fast" <-- direct quote - what a joke.

Can we please please please hire someone who hasn't had the game of football pass them by like it obviously has for Charlie?

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

Average? He turned Missouri from a zero to a hero on offense.  He was the 247 Coordinator of the year! 

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,427
  • Days Won:  3

35 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

Average? He turned Missouri from a zero to a hero on offense.  He was the 247 Coordinator of the year! 

Oh **** THE 247 coordinator of the year?! How could overlook such prestige?

I wonder if it matched the pink slip he got from Oklahoma? 🤔

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

47 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Oh **** THE 247 coordinator of the year?! How could overlook such prestige?

I wonder if it matched the pink slip he got from Oklahoma? 🤔

You realize that the HC, fired Josh instead of his brother?  Josh was sacrificed, and thank goodness he was.

https://www.crimsonandcreammachine.com/2018/10/12/17967532/oklahoma-sooners-football-josh-heupel-ucf-bob-stoops-mike-stoops

Under Heupel's watch, Missouri improved from 124th nationally in offense to 13th in 2016. Tigers quarterback Drew Lock set an SEC record with 43 touchdown passes this season, earning first-team all-conference honors. 

Pretty average in my book, nope

https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/College-Football/2017/12/05/Central-Florida-tabs-Missouri-coordinator-Josh-Heupel-as-coach/7501512497213/