• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This Saturday We Witness the Resurrection of USF Football!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Mr Excitement AKA Bull Daly is back to being my hyped up self!!! Took me a while as I have felt down ever since the Houston game last season. To tell you the truth I was pretty much walking into that game knowing we would be getting exposed cause we just didn’t seem to have it. My hype level was down so that  just gave me no confidence at all going through the 8 game losing streak. What will get a lot of hype back is a win tomorrow. Something that this program desperately needs! These are good kids and they deserve better! Most of all they deserve our support! Go Bulls! Keeping my FN Horns Up!!!!!!!!!     !!!!!!!! 

Hell yeah!!! That is where I am now. I am excited to tailgate, watch football and cheer on my Bulls. Let's got Boys!!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

Yep.  We paid for the tickets.  We invested in being fans.  It's our alma mater.  This is what it's all about.  Excited for tomorrow.

Conference play has not even started yet.

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Welcome back to the king of the "!!!!!"

If we win I'm blaming you for all of the losses after Houston 😎

Edited by Bull Dozer
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Pete Buttigieg Its Original Ill Give You That GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Lol thanks! Wish I was drinking but got to wait til tomorrow during the tailgate. I don’t think all the !!!!!!!  In the world would have helped last years team as the OC didn’t have it and defense kind of lost edge with keys injuries and lost confidence. We are still laying down on the mat from the knockout punch from Houston. Tomorrow is the chance to get back up and get that mojo back for the rest of the season. New and should improved OC will even get his confidence back. Swagger time tomorrow night 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Bull Daly said:

Lol thanks! Wish I was drinking but got to wait til tomorrow during the tailgate. I don’t think all the !!!!!!!  In the world would have helped last years team as the OC didn’t have it and defense kind of lost edge with keys injuries and lost confidence. We are still laying down on the mat from the knockout punch from Houston. Tomorrow is the chance to get back up and get that mojo back for the rest of the season. New and should improved OC will even get his confidence back. Swagger time tomorrow night 

I got a Tattoo before the 2017 season. For Good luck I just got a new one yesterday. Part of me hopes this turns the season around. However if I have to get a new tattoo every season for good luck my wife will shoot me. LOL 

70178595_10220863983219427_789799470182170624_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

10 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I like your enthusiasm.  Are we drinking all ready???

spacer.png

Definitely.  It's Friday.  Is that Jessica Chastain?  She's quite steamy.

• Like 1

Guest Jonesy Bull

Hell Yeah, love the enthusiasm.  There has been too much bad mojo on this board, time to turn that around and get it going.  Call me stupid, but I still believe!

GO BULLS!!