• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Would you rather Pt 2

Would you rather.....?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

I would rather win every game that we play in. Get a new "Freshman" QB to build the next with over this year and the next 3 years. 

The future is always bright. If it turns dark, the Fire CCS. But right now the future looks bright

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

23 minutes ago, TyBull said:

I would rather win every game that we play in. Get a new "Freshman" QB to build the next with over this year and the next 3 years. 

The future is always bright. If it turns dark, the Fire CCS. But right now the future looks bright

Because the only way is up when you are at the bottom.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

47 minutes ago, TyBull said:

Yea, just wait til next year, again.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

Definitely want to see USF go to a bowl game as this coaching staff needs more practice and an additional game to get them ready for 2020 which I’m hoping turns out to be a great season. Look, I knew going into this season that it may be rough at first with newer and what should become better offense system. I just thought it would take USF about 5 or 6 games in before they get the feel and confidence in it. The dropped passes and fumbles have been confidence killers so far. What USF needs is a win so they have something to build on. SC state is not going to be easy but this program can’t afford to lose tomorrow or this season is beyond lost. With that said, Go Bulls! Horns Up!

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Firing the coach is not the answer, yet.  I am quite pleased with the Defensive transformation.  If the offense gets turned around and in a few weeks we are 3-2 playing BYU, then I believe we will be where most thought we would be going into BYU game.  Perhaps this is the year we get on a roll and put a streak together, as we continue to get stronger each week.  GO BULLS!

6 minutes ago, T-Man said:

Firing the coach is not the answer, yet.  I am quite pleased with the Defensive transformation.  If the offense gets turned around and in a few weeks we are 3-2 playing BYU, then I believe we will be where most thought we would be going into BYU game.  Perhaps this is the year we get on a roll and put a streak together, as we continue to get stronger each week.  GO BULLS!

This! That is why I am back to that hyped up feeling Man!! It has been a while but what I saw in that GT late helped my hype return. Now we need the confidence and swagger back. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847

19 hours ago, cophbulls said:

Would you rather see USF lose to SCSt if it meant that CCS and Co. were removed or win and end up 6-6 and go to a bowl game? 

I choose win. CCS won't be here much longer win or lose because I don't think he wants to be here. We need a young, humble, and hungry coach and we won't have sustainable success until we have that. Replacing good next guy up coaches every 2-3 years is our best option until we find another 40 year old Leavitt. That's just our reality.

12 minutes ago, pascobull said:

I choose win. CCS won't be here much longer win or lose because I don't think he wants to be here. We need a young, humble, and hungry coach and we won't have sustainable success until we have that. Replacing good next guy up coaches every 2-3 years is our best option until we find another 40 year old Leavitt. That's just our reality.

Would agree with but I believe Strong likes it here. Think he just brought a new house near Bayshore Blvd. The best case would be that Strong starts winning to the point where he is ready to retire here. At that time hopefully he would have a replacement to take over the reigns kind of like what happened at UCF with O’Leary

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407

44 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Would agree with but I believe Strong likes it here. Think he just brought a new house near Bayshore Blvd. The best case would be that Strong starts winning to the point where he is ready to retire here. At that time hopefully he would have a replacement to take over the reigns kind of like what happened at UCF with O’Leary

I concur about Strong wanting to be here.