• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Pitt's defense has

Members do not see this ad, Register
So Andre should get 200, Ponton 125, Simpson 50, Julmiste 50, Denson 70, Jackson 50, ... ;)

I found the team rushing stats for ND ,  

Darius Walker  3 attemps-100yds

Brady Quinn 3 attemps-49yds

Rashon Powers-Neal 4 for 41yds

Travis Thomas 3 for 40yds

David Wolke 2 for 22yds

Jeff Jenkins 1 for 17yds

Asaph Schwapp 2 for 6yds

The bottomline is this. If we can run we can win if we cant we are in trouble. I hope in the next few games we see more screens and short passes to get our passing game going. We will need it against WV and Syracuse

Miami's defense was really able shut the Bulls running game down and forced  the pass but  I don't think Pittsburg has enough playmakers of the caliber of Miami to do the same.

I believe Julmiste will complete enough passes to keep the pitt defense honest. One thing for sure it will be an interesting game. Most all of the Bulls fans are waiting to see how the Bulls offense does against Pitt in hopes they will redeem themselves. And even though Pitt knows they have to stop the bulls running game  doesn't mean they can.

The bottomline is this. If we can run we can win if we cant we are in trouble. I hope in the next few games we see more screens and short passes to get our passing game going. We will nedd it against WV and Syracuse

I think you will see the passing game open up in the 2nd half of the year.  USF has seen the best defenses on its schedule already, and that should allow for the coaches to diversify a little.  I still think Andre needs at least 25 carries per game though!