Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• November 16, 7:00 p.m., TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Total
    Cincinnati 0 0 0 0 00
    Bulls 0 0 0 0 00

Prediction Contest -  Roster - Game DayDepth Chart - Game Notes - Stats

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

3 hours ago, JTrue said:

First we’re discussing peeing on each other and now we’re talking about what it smells like after you “handle your bearcat.” This place is going downhill fast.

The Ohio guys started it

57 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

If I am participating in this thread than you know I am definitely looking forward to the the release of this book, will there be a signing?

Well, the last book I worked on, I'm only given acknowledgment credit for. So I have to up my game to have something with my name on for the world to see. And I definitely didn't get to do any book signings last time around, so that's something I'm considering.

If you're history curious:

Where the Cherry Tree Grew

34 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Well, the last book I worked on, I'm only given acknowledgment credit for. So I have to up my game to have something with my name on for the world to see. And I definitely didn't get to do any book signings last time around, so that's something I'm considering.

If you're history curious:

Where the Cherry Tree Grew

Serious dude this you? I read this book the week it came out cover to cover. Great read. My book is selling but this is at another level. Well done! 

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Serious dude this you? I read this book the week it came out cover to cover. Great read. My book is selling but this is at another level. Well done! 

Not really me, but at least I can say I was the first person in the acknowledgements section from helping Levy put it together. He was my grad school advisor and I went to Fredericksburg a couple summers to work on the dig at GW's boyhood home and did some research with/for him. If you have the book handy, you can figure out my screen name from it pretty quick.

Also, if you remember the couple paragraphs about that former baseball player throwing a rock over the Rappahannock River...

Edited by JTrue

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Not really me, but at least I can say I was the first person in the acknowledgements section from helping Levy put it together. He was my grad school advisor and I went to Fredericksburg a couple summers to work on the dig at GW's boyhood home and did some research with/for him. If you have the book handy, you can figure out my screen name from it pretty quick.

Also, if you remember the couple paragraphs about that former baseball player throwing a rock over the Rappahannock River...

Ahhh...still very cool. I loved that book. That was a nice grad school gig to get. I think all I did was data entry over and over and over. Yes...I remember about the kid trying to throw the stone over the river. He took a few throws but I believe one made it? I know for sure that is not Blake😂

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Ahhh...still very cool. I loved that book. That was a nice grad school gig to get. I think all I did was data entry over and over and over. Yes...I remember about the kid trying to throw the stone over the river. He took a few throws but I believe one made it? I know for sure that is not Blake😂

In my defense, it took a few rocks to figure out the perfect size. Not too heavy, but not too light. And the next summer I was there, they made me do it again for all the archaeology nerds who thought it was impossible to make the throw.

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

In my defense, it took a few rocks to figure out the perfect size. Not too heavy, but not too light. And the next summer I was there, they made me do it again for all the archaeology nerds who thought it was impossible to make the throw.

That was a sweet throw! Well done (ignore the email question). 

Edited by NewEnglandBull