• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I Have a Dream

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Why didn't you dream for excellence? 

Hindsight is 20/20

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

We need a game like that bad. To stop the sinking ship. Figure out what McCloud is best at and build an offense around him. 

That later half of 2015, and 2016 would be hard to top. Great weapons on that offense, and the system worked perfectly for them.

I agree though, find a way to build around McCloud. Tailor the playbook to his skillset, and try to salvage the season. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, JTrue said:

Why didn't you dream for excellence? 

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Hindsight is 20/20

Excellence cannot be dreamed for ....... only demanded for.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

The game that where things turned around.,...

That was great. Best offense, best QB, best 2 RBs, best DT, best LB, best uniforms USF has ever had. Was so exciting to see an offense built around that speed.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

I'm not clear what the rules are any more about looking at the past, so I watched the video but didn't look straight at the screen.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

I'm not clear what the rules are any more about looking at the past, so I watched the video but didn't look straight at the screen.

Well done if you stair to long the image of CJL and CWT will appear on the screen holding hands. It’s quit odd yet frightening at the same time...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

10 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I also have a dream that we receive our bullspen shirt, win a conference championship, play in a meaningful bowl but like many of our dreams they are just that and we are forced to live in the reality we suck and this team gives 2 shats about any of this. 

Nearly forgot about them.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I also have a dream that we receive our bullspen shirt, win a conference championship, play in a meaningful bowl but like many of our dreams they are just that and we are forced to live in the reality we suck and this team gives 2 shats about any of this. 

7 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Nearly forgot about them.

I promise they are coming haha. I think me calling them twice a day for a week and then sending their original sew out back and requesting it be redone pissed them off. But ****, tomorrow will be two weeks past due, so I am starting to get pissed off and the interest accruing on my credit card is also pissing me off. f I don't receive the redone sew-out by today's end you better believe I am going to be calling them again every day until they get it done. I may not be able to demand excellence when it comes to USF football, but you d*** well better believe I demand it when I am paying for a service. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, TheAccountant said:

I promise they are coming haha. I think me calling them twice a day for a week and then sending their original sew out back and requesting it be redone pissed them off. But ****, tomorrow will be two weeks past due, so I am starting to get pissed off and the interest accruing on my credit card is also pissing me off. f I don't receive the redone sew-out by today's end you better believe I am going to be calling them again every day until they get it done. I may not be able to demand excellence when it comes to USF football, but you d*** well better believe I demand it when I am paying for a service. 

Do not get too stressed out about it, we should all be used to disappointment at this point. It is not like you are getting paid millions of dollars  of the venture and people should expect you to devote your life to this. It was a labor of love and hopefully you learned a valuable lesson about doing good deeds. The shirts being delayed was our destiny, right now we just aren't allowed to have nice things. Just show up once a week on the board, say they weren't prepared and wait until the next week to do it all over again. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well done if you stair to long the image of CJL and CWT will appear on the screen holding hands. It’s quit odd yet frightening at the same time...

It's a "find the CJL in the pizza" contest!

image.png.50dab08a6e3fb5a296163e1f7b4e0c85.png

• Haha 1