Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• November 16, 7:00 p.m., TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Total
    Cincinnati 0 0 0 0 00
    Bulls 0 0 0 0 00

Prediction Contest -  Roster - Game DayDepth Chart - Game Notes - Stats

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
El_Toro_86

Football scoop article on Chuckles contract

This foundation is starting to sound the academic committee.  Feels like Skippy part deux.

3 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

That's only the clinton foundation, and nobody will start following you but you may commit suicide suddenly. 

To answer your question though, it depends on the source of the money. If a donor donated money to the foundation, they most likely stipulated what it could be spent on or if it needed to remain in the endowment when they donated. If they did not stipulate what it could be spent on, or that it needed to remain intact in the endowment fund, the Board of Directors of the foundation would control what it could be spent on.

Truth. As a matter of fact for the scholarship fund I donated to to broaden its scope from just IT degrees to business degrees for IT employees they had to get permission from all the donors to the fund to make a change. They actually dropped my contributions because I never approved, not wanting good IT employees to turn into bad MBAs.

7 hours ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

Thinking here as the other CPA on this board-

There's no guarantee that his contract isn't part of the temporarily restricted assets. Given the arms race in college football, I wouldn't be shocked if fundraising to endow or raise money for coaching positions is part of the deal. Seeing as they have to revise the accounting every year for a lower buyout, I could have seen them releasing temporarily restricted net assets every year to lower the liability. 

Don't assume there are only two CPAs on this board;)

7 minutes ago, mj796 said:

Touche. Just speaking from my own perspective. 

1 hour ago, mj796 said:

Props.  USF Accounting program is a known commodity!