• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tough To Hear

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Anyone see the drunk guy with the swim trunks begging everyone to get loud while we were on offense, then giving everyone scorn when we were not loud on offense?

I dd not see that guy but I was next to a frat kid who was so annoying...he had a face made for punching...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

40 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I dd not see that guy but I was next to a frat kid who was so annoying...he had a face made for punching...

Ok I'll see your Frat Kid with our Skinny Pants Guy that danced and danced and new the cheers...kinda a WTF moment but to be fair....I have a lot of those moments these days as I look around me. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

32 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ok I'll see your Frat Kid with our Skinny Pants Guy that danced and danced and new the cheers...kinda a WTF moment but to be fair....I have a lot of those moments these days as I look around me. 

So, how did those cheap, non-USF tickets work out?

2 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Actually pretty great sitting right behind the players behind the bench on the 40 yard line. And it had ZERO impact on USF Athletics... 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually pretty great sitting right behind the players behind the bench on the 40 yard line. And it had ZERO impact on USF Athletics... 

You're the reason we can't afford to build an IPF or bring more than 6 cheerleaders on a road trip.

Edited by JTrue
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Oh sorry....He "knew" the cheers not new....I know professor I'm staring at a low grade...

23 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Ah sadly and more importantly "not to tickled" that we were relegated to the upper 228 section seats by USF. We were the cast off's trying to increase our volume just to be heard. if you leaned forward in this section the sheer incline/angle of the seats attempted to pull my old ass forward. Not to mention--our seats were closer to the sun also....painful but alas, were troopers for our Bull's !!  I know I know GT caused it. Ah...plus we lost. Glad I had the pork bbq at the alumni tent it was a high point...

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, JTrue said:

You're the reason we can't afford to build an IPF or bring more than 6 cheerleaders on a road trip.

Actually USF gets no cut from away game tickets...maybe postage? But I could care less...I give