• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It is Tailgating season

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

As for the tailgate:

Ribs, pulled pork, fried chicken, potato salad, cornbread casserole.  

• Like 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

As for the tailgate:

Ribs, pulled pork, fried chicken, potato salad, cornbread casserole.  

That sounds delicious. Like I said this is the game us dads bring our 8-12 year old sons so food is simple. Burgers and dogs. I may need to pre smoke some meats and finish on the grill at the game for one of the games. 

7 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

That sounds delicious. Like I said this is the game us dads bring our 8-12 year old sons so food is simple. Burgers and dogs. I may need to pre smoke some meats and finish on the grill at the game for one of the games. 

Started up the little generator to make sure it works. Have to get down the box fans from the crawl space.  BUT, if the forecast is a high percentage chance of rain from 3 to 6 we may have everyone come here and tailgate at the house. Not quite the same atmosphere but much more dry.

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Started up the little generator to make sure it works. Have to get down the box fans from the crawl space.  BUT, if the forecast is a high percentage chance of rain from 3 to 6 we may have everyone come here and tailgate at the house. Not quite the same atmosphere but much more dry.

We already did all of that and the trailer is loaded up. Just need to ice down the beers and pull out the trailer. We will be in the lot at 1:00 regardless of rain chance. That's what tents are for. 

1 minute ago, Nick Carroll said:

We already did all of that and the trailer is loaded up. Just need to ice down the beers and pull out the trailer. We will be in the lot at 1:00 regardless of rain chance. That's what tents are for. 

We tailgated through the monsoon that was the UConn game years back in 4" of standing water.  We've done it in the rain for sure.  On and off showers are one thing but some in our group are done with the steady downpours.

Just now, CousinRicky said:

We tailgated through the monsoon that was the UConn game years back in 4" of standing water.  We've done it in the rain for sure.  On and off showers are one thing but some in our group are done with the steady downpours.

Well we drive from Lakeland so once we get there we are good to go for the entire day. I've been wet and been dry but the beer stays the same temperature. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Showing your age?

At my age?  Not as good as I'd like.

I like the cut of your jib young man...that is friggin funny and well played... 😂😂😂

• Like 1