• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Offensive Issues

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

My 2 cents, the RBs too often try to bounce to the outside instead of running through the designed gap in the line.  Additionally, QB reads are slow and throws are late or behind the receivers.  Lastly, the O Line doesn’t appear to be working as one unit yet.  These are fixable but take time.  Hopefully, we see a more productive offense when we start playing conference opponents.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

In just 3 or 4 drives Mccloud has moved offense more than Blake's 15 drives.

That's your problem.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

11 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

That's your problem.

This... I actually think everyone needs to give KBs offense a change with McCloud. I think if CCS will stick with McCloud, things will start getting better and we may actually be OK in conference.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, Orlando Bull said:

This... I actually think everyone needs to give KBs offense a change with McCloud. I think if CCS will stick with McCloud, things will start getting better and we may actually be OK in conference.

We have open receivers Blake doesnt see them cause he can go thru progression...locks on one wr and throws the ball if open or not. 

It should be McCloud show from here.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

15 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

That's your problem.

Hold up, I was repeatedly told last week that our offensive problems were everyone but Barnetts fault. What is this blasphemy of which you speak. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Hold up, I was repeatedly told last week that our offensive problems were everyone but Barnetts fault. What is this blasphemy of which you speak. 

It is the same story on this board right before a good qb starts to play...every, single, time....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, LexiBull said:

My 2 cents, the RBs too often try to bounce to the outside instead of running through the designed gap in the line.  Additionally, QB reads are slow and throws are late or behind the receivers.  Lastly, the O Line doesn’t appear to be working as one unit yet.  These are fixable but take time.  Hopefully, we see a more productive offense when we start playing conference opponents.

Yep. Saw this multiple times yesterday they try and go outside. But the line is giving them nothing and we have no RBs who can shed tacklers, 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,799
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yep. Saw this multiple times yesterday they try and go outside. But the line is giving them nothing and we have no RBs who can shed tacklers, 

I saw hope when McCloud was in I think Cronkite had a 5 yard run

Guest Jonesy Bull

We feared that there would be a learning curve for the players in this new offensive system.   But Jeez I didnt think we would only score 10 pts. 1st 2 games.

Hopefully we have the right QB now in place.  If thats the case then we continue to improve.  Otherwise Bell was not all what he was cracked up to be.

I thought we had good talent on offense but nore anymore.  Lot of football left.  Hey we are undefeated in conference so far!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

The most offensive issue we have right is the **** losing streak. It offending everyone

• Like 1