Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• November 16, 7:00 p.m., TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Total
    Cincinnati 0 0 0 0 00
    Bulls 0 0 0 0 00

Prediction Contest -  Roster - Game DayDepth Chart - Game Notes - Stats

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

Does Ford return to RB next week?

32 minutes ago, 7overlord said:

Don’t you think the step back that you see is because of the OL play. There are no holes or creases created, not even on the backside which is where they are supposed to be in this offense. I’m sure you and many of the countless experts on this site know that of course. Much like Barnett’s internal clock is racing because he is not comfortable with that OL and KB would not call quick game while he was in.

If Cronk bounces outside, which he has started to, there is nothing there because the OL do not climb and the WRs don’t block. 

But yeah putting a different back there would make a difference. GTFOH.

When did I say replace the back? Get some reading comprehension and then come back and play...

27 minutes ago, 7overlord said:

Don’t you think the step back that you see is because of the OL play. There are no holes or creases created, not even on the backside which is where they are supposed to be in this offense. I’m sure you and many of the countless experts on this site know that of course. Much like Barnett’s internal clock is racing because he is not comfortable with that OL and KB would not call quick game while he was in.

If Cronk bounces outside, which he has started to, there is nothing there because the OL do not climb and the WRs don’t block. 

But yeah putting a different back there would make a difference. GTFOH.

You hit on a big difference between offensive coaching philosphy or ability.  Taggart's WRs were good and relentless blockers.  That is a big reason the jet sweeps and bubble screens worked.  They were also great downfield blockers.  

So far this year I don't see much good blocking anywhere on our side of the ball.

1. WR's at top of formation

2. WR's blocking (pretty well)

3. O-line not blocking well

4. Where Kronk went with the ball and where NOBODY was. The single high Safety was playing center field. The in the middle looks impressive but it disappears quick due to the failing blocks of the O-Line

USF first play2.JPG

after snap.JPG

oline.JPG

play1.JPG

Thanks dude. Yes he should have bounced outside.

On 9/7/2019 at 4:06 PM, Blackice12 said:

I would start Ford at running back and McCloud at QB.  Enables more options on offense and alleviates the pressure on the offensive line. Plus it builds for the future

Cant hurt at all. I'm waiting for that...finding the best play makers on the field offense attack...I still feel that CSS has some finger prints on the offense. He hired CKB for what he was going to bring to USF so lets see what he's got. 

4 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Cant hurt at all. I'm waiting for that...finding the best play makers on the field offense attack...I still feel that CSS has some finger prints on the offense. He hired CKB for what he was going to bring to USF so lets see what he's got. 

Who put McCloud in is not who you think put McCloud in......

5 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

then who?

Just now, Bullrush33 said:

then who?

CCS not Bell.... Bell wanted to stay with Blake.... 

7 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

The Shadow knows....

1 minute ago, Bull Dozer said:

good insight

10 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I have a bad feeling Blake could start still. Oh my

Edited by Bulls On Parade