• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does Ford return to RB next week?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Id try some other backs cause Cronkite isnt getting it done early but our Oline isnt doing any favors.

Try Joiner...the guy had like 700 yards in three games till injured his senior year in HS. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Cronkite is a Florida transfer.

As is the OC

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

15 hours ago, usfgrad84 said:

Strong's tenure is now historically bad. 

I was probably disheartened during the beginning of Taggart's third year, but probably not as deeply as this. 

Big difference in the comparison is that CWT inherited a dumpster fire and recruited some absolute studs and you could see the progression even after the slow start to season 3.  CCS inherited a top team and underachieved in year 1, collapsed in year 2 and winless thus far.  I still believe he did a nice job filling some obvious holes on D this off season but his overall body of work is not impressive and trending in the wrong direction, some guys just are not meant to be head coaches.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

I'm just glad CCS made a move at QB. I never thought he would take Blake out of the game like many others on here. That shows he is trying to figure things out. Now if J-McCloud doesnt start the next game I could quite possibly be finished watching Bulls football this year. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

5 minutes ago, mjadams said:

I'm just glad CCS made a move at QB. I never thought he would take Blake out of the game like many others on here. That shows he is trying to figure things out. Now if J-McCloud doesnt start the next game I could quite possibly be finished watching Bulls football this year. 

If they go all in on mccloud at least that gives something to get into for the future.  If they do this revolving door, it's going to be painful.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Id try some other backs cause Cronkite isnt getting it done early but our Oline isnt doing any favors.

Try Joiner...the guy had like 700 yards in three games till injured his senior year in HS. 

Over 1,000 yds and 17 td’s in 3 games. But when he got here they have worked him to be a WR

Edited by BiggTipp

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

34 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Big difference in the comparison is that CWT inherited a dumpster fire and recruited some absolute studs and you could see the progression even after the slow start to season 3.  CCS inherited a top team and underachieved in year 1, collapsed in year 2 and winless thus far.  I still believe he did a nice job filling some obvious holes on D this off season but his overall body of work is not impressive and trending in the wrong direction, some guys just are not meant to be head coaches.

A top team that was full of seniors and a 2016 class that is bo longer here.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Cronk has taken a step back but our running game is pathetic on each and every level. 

Don’t you think the step back that you see is because of the OL play. There are no holes or creases created, not even on the backside which is where they are supposed to be in this offense. I’m sure you and many of the countless experts on this site know that of course. Much like Barnett’s internal clock is racing because he is not comfortable with that OL and KB would not call quick game while he was in.

If Cronk bounces outside, which he has started to, there is nothing there because the OL do not climb and the WRs don’t block. 

But yeah putting a different back there would make a difference. GTFOH.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

30 minutes ago, 7overlord said:

there is nothing there because the OL do not climb and the WRs don’t block. 

This is true.  I more noticed it on the outside, but I am probably used to it on the inside.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

32 minutes ago, 7overlord said:

Don’t you think the step back that you see is because of the OL play. There are no holes or creases created, not even on the backside which is where they are supposed to be in this offense. I’m sure you and many of the countless experts on this site know that of course. Much like Barnett’s internal clock is racing because he is not comfortable with that OL and KB would not call quick game while he was in.

If Cronk bounces outside, which he has started to, there is nothing there because the OL do not climb and the WRs don’t block. 

But yeah putting a different back there would make a difference. GTFOH.

When did I say replace the back? Get some reading comprehension and then come back and play...