Jump to content

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Next:  vs. Cincinnati, 11/16, 7:00 p.m. TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    Temple 0 7 7 3 17
    Bulls 0 0 7 0 7
               
     McCloud - 23/38, 225 yards, TD; Cronkrite - 8 car, 21 yds; Miller - 4 recs, 44 yds, TD
     
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today

Recommended Posts

Cronkrite doesn't have that edge and often runs from contact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

Cronkrite doesn't have that edge and often runs from contact. 

Did you not watch last season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crockrite does not break tackles

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where did Cronkrite transfer from? The Florida Freakin' Gators. Where did Joiner transfer from? Nowhere. ...'nuf said.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Where did Cronkrite transfer from? The Florida Freakin' Gators. Where did Joiner transfer from? Nowhere. ...'nuf said.

Is this Joey?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cronkrite just showed up...he was not a guy that we went after through the portal. 

I know you might be hurt that the transfers that we got through the portal are paying dividends. Your boy Sawtelle is an afterthought after watching Macon. All this crazy talk about Hampton and he might be the third best db due to the portal transfers. We have nothing behind Cronkrite and if Sands can do the job then give him a shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Is this Joey?

It’s someone pointing out that Corey typically says none of our players have talent so the transfer portal is the magic beans that can turn the program around, this topic seems to be a reversal of corse that Corey and his arguments would be best served to ignore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Corey lea said:

Cronkrite just showed up...he was not a guy that we went after through the portal. 

I know you might be hurt that the transfers that we got through the portal are paying dividends. Your boy Sawtelle is an afterthought after watching Macon. All this crazy talk about Hampton and he might be the third best db due to the portal transfers. We have nothing behind Cronkrite and if Sands can do the job then give him a shot.

You honestly believe that people routinely just show up at a campus, enroll and hope for an opportunity?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Move Cronk to wr and put Ford back to rb 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, puc86 said:

You honestly believe that people routinely just show up at a campus, enroll and hope for an opportunity?

Happens all the time. Before the rule change schools could not contact players from other schools. I mean you really showing your lack of football knowledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...