We Don't Have a Charlie Strong Problem, We have a Michael Kelly Problem

6 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I'm not offended, clearly the state of florida and my school district doesn't think we do much. I'm just saying the math is off and I conceded that in the initial post but its not so far off that the job is comes with equitable pay. 

If you got into for the money then you may want to rethink it. kind of like teaching history

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At 7-0 last year, most people - pollsters, people not showing up to games and most importantly myself - knew that it was an illusion (see my post predicting we would lose 4 of our last 5 games). Kelly

And change our names to “The Generals”. 

If Strong is employed come Monday then Kelly needs to go.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

If you got into for the money then you may want to rethink it. kind of like teaching history

How did we get here? I started this analysis of hours to pay to show my love of football. if money was a factor, I wouldn't be doing it. 

But it does sting when you talk to coaches in Georgia about what they get paid.........

Edited by BrassBulls12
1 minute ago, BrassBulls12 said:

How did we get here? I started this analysis of hours to pay to show my love of football. if money was a factor, I would be doing it. 

But it does sting when you talk to coaches in Georgia about what they get paid.........

sorry. just pointed out your math might be off. didn't mean anything by it.

obviously you do it for the love of the game. it's unfortunate that teachers and coaches are underpaid.

6 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

How did we get here? I started this analysis of hours to pay to show my love of football. if money was a factor, I wouldn't be doing it. 

thinking GIF by The Hills

Edited by GaUSFBull
20 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I bet they feel the same way when you talk about not living in Georgia.

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, JTrue said:

It would be like reading someone's post and only focusing on their lack of capitalization as the main takeaway.

Did I miss something? I apologize if I grammer policed someone. I'm the last person that can say anything there. If I did, I was trolling, sorry. 

3 hours ago, JTrue said:

I bet they feel the same way when you talk about not living in Georgia.

4 seasons, an occasional snow you can play in, fall colors, an area obsessed with college football, mountains and hiking trails nearby ... It's definitely not too bad.

2 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

4 seasons, an occasional snow you can play in, fall colors, an area obsessed with college football, mountains and hiking trails nearby ... It's definitely not too bad.

Northern Georgia is very nice, Southern Georgia - not so much!