• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Best Part of the Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

13 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Imagine it when the stadium is actually full.  I've been there for Clemson & Florida State games and it's crazy, but it's fun.   I'll bet Ray Jay had that feel in 2007 against WVU.  

When they play UGA that whole upper deck in the end zone is red. It is an awesome atmosphere.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

When they play UGA that whole upper deck in the end zone is red. It is an awesome atmosphere.

One of these days I'll have to make it down there for Clean, Old Fashioned Hate.   

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

One of these days I'll have to make it down there for Clean, Old Fashioned Hate.   

It is pretty good...the game is at Tech this year...going to be a blood bath.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

That being said, I would rather have GTs stadium on campus with the tiny hallways and a debacle of a line situation.   It felt like a real college football game!

3 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

Imagine it when the stadium is actually full.  I've been there for Clemson & Florida State games and it's crazy, but it's fun.   I'll bet Ray Jay had that feel in 2007 against WVU.  

If I had to put up with that every week I doubt I'd go to games.  Seriously, that place was a joke.  Unless there was some secret underground concourse I'm missing.  Maybe that's what the Atlanta Underground is all about.  Took me 5 minutes to walk 40 yards to the men's room.  No thanks.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

59 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

If I had to put up with that every week I doubt I'd go to games.  Seriously, that place was a joke.  Unless there was some secret underground concourse I'm missing.  Maybe that's what the Atlanta Underground is all about.  Took me 5 minutes to walk 40 yards to the men's room.  No thanks.  

All I want is a bench in a stadium on campus and I am good.  Judging by our poll results, that's never going to happen anyway.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

All I want is a bench in a stadium on campus and I am good.  Judging by our poll results, that's never going to happen anyway.

Could be an age thing. When I gotta go waiting 5 minutes could turn embarrassing.  Of course I learned after that first time that there was another men's room near that exit ramp and you didn't have to battle the concourse.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

8 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Anyone hoping for an OCS better hope it isn't a replica of that dump.  What was the freakin concourse, 18 feet wide? Between lines for bathrooms, concessions, water fountains and people standing against the wall it was a train wreck trying to move.  Choice between that place and Ray Jay, I'm taking Ray Jay.

All I could smell was BO and and people crop dusting your wife, daughter, and I

Edited by Skingraft

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

6 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

I've never been to a louder game in my life!!  No one complained about the stadium being off-campus then.

True.  That was one time over a decade ago.  Most of the time is a cringe masterpiece.