Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  vs. Cincinnati, 11/16, 7:00 p.m. TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    Temple 0 7 7 3 17
    Bulls 0 0 7 0 7

McCloud - 23/38, 225 yards, TD; Cronkrite - 8 car, 21 yds; Miller - 4 recs, 44 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Skingraft

Best Part of the Game

Us yelling NERDS at every GT fan in the 900 degree concourse

LOL ... mine was sitting next to. Great meeting you.

Saw a few more BullFriends. 

It's okay.  They beat us and will have high paying jobs.

• Upvote 1

On 9/8/2019 at 12:44 PM, E.T. said:

LOL ... mine was sitting next to. Great meeting you.

Saw a few more BullFriends. 

You as well; too bad we baked and sucked... lol

On 9/7/2019 at 3:39 PM, Skingraft said:

Us yelling NERDS at every GT fan in the 900 degree concourse

Anyone hoping for an OCS better hope it isn't a replica of that dump.  What was the freakin concourse, 18 feet wide? Between lines for bathrooms, concessions, water fountains and people standing against the wall it was a train wreck trying to move.  Choice between that place and Ray Jay, I'm taking Ray Jay.

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Anyone hoping for an OCS better hope it isn't a replica of that dump.  What was the freakin concourse, 18 feet wide? Between lines for bathrooms, concessions, water fountains and people standing against the wall it was a train wreck trying to move.  Choice between that place and Ray Jay, I'm taking Ray Jay.

Funny considering the school has alot of engineers. 

Yea we are spoiled with Ray Jay. If we could make a mini one that held 40k it be perfect.

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

That being said, I would rather have GTs stadium on campus with the tiny hallways and a debacle of a line situation.   It felt like a real college football game!

51 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

That being said, I would rather have GTs stadium on campus with the tiny hallways and a debacle of a line situation.   It felt like a real college football game!

Exactly.  I love going to games at GT.  You get a college town atmosphere in the middle of the big city.  They do it right.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Imagine it when the stadium is actually full.  I've been there for Clemson & Florida State games and it's crazy, but it's fun.   I'll bet Ray Jay had that feel in 2007 against WVU.  

Just now, GaUSFBull said:

I'll bet Ray Jay had that feel in 2007 against WVU.  

I've never been to a louder game in my life!!  No one complained about the stadium being off-campus then.

• Upvote 1