Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d rather roll w mccloud and struggle. Barnett is clearly not the answer:

the point is that if you make even the most minor positive mention in this thread-- you get jumped on you like you are some sort of clown who hasn't said the exact same things they are talking about i

I really don’t like the punt there on 4th. That’s going to come back to haunt us. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

There are people good under pressure and people that aren't. There is a chance that when it's meaningless (practice), BB looks amazing. QF was average most of the time, but, in the pressure cooker, he was as good as anyone I have ever seen. Honestly, think about the late game heroics. How many times did he miss wide open throws in the first quarter and then dial in to almost perfection in the fourth? It's possible that BB is good when not under pressure, but, panics when things get real.

Yes but almost every win we had last year was a late come back albeit against terrible teams

He probably figures if he yells at them-- gets into their heads-- they will flounder and leave us with a field goal. Then he can get his boy Barnett back in and seal this loss.

I am not a fan of Charlie Strong in case this has not been clear for the past year

Just now, NovaBull said:

And now we blow a timeout?!

CCS is actively rooting against us now!!!

He's using the Office Space Strategy 

Just now, NinjaPenguin777 said:

Yes but almost every win we had last year was a late come back albeit against terrible teams

Absolutely, BB is accurate, he just doesn't read things or go through progressions. I'd have to re-watch those, but, I'd bet that BBs best throws in those games were is first read.