• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BUCS Season to Begin

Guest Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 hours ago, Triple B said:

16 seconds and a time out. I guess Arians wanted to instill some confidence in his rookie kicker, backfired, but you've got to take at least one shot there, run or pass. They should have taken a couple more delay of games. He seems to better the further out ...

It seems the Indian burial grounds have migrated from the Sundome (i know its the YC, old habits die hard), and over to RayJay!

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, chapelbull said:

I wonder how much has to do with lack of confidence in Winston

They didnt lack confidence with him in the 1st half.  The conservative, not to lose mentality in the 2nd half lost this game.  Im surprised to see that from this coaching staff.  Maybe they learned their lesson.

This coaching staff made some bone head decisions last week too.  Still think this staff is a huge improvement.  But they have not been at their best so far.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

6 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

They didnt lack confidence with him in the 1st half. 

That was the first half

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 hours ago, chapelbull said:

That was the first half

That's kind of my point....why didn't that carry over to the 2nd half.....why did they decide to start playing more conservative, not to lose football?  That's on the Coaches.  The Kicker sucked, but he is not the only reason the game was lost.  Shouldn't have come down to that.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

7 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

That's kind of my point....why didn't that carry over to the 2nd half.....why did they decide to start playing more conservative, not to lose football?  

You tell me why they showed more confidence in their rookie kicker who had already missed two extra points than they did in the veteran QB with the game on the line?

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, chapelbull said:

You tell me why they showed more confidence in their rookie kicker who had already missed two extra points than they did in the veteran QB with the game on the line?

They relied on him in the first half, which was ******* working.  You tell me smart guy.  Would love to know the answer

Guest Jonesy Bull

The schizophrenic Bucs get a big win at L.A.   surprising after that botched game vs the Giants.....55 points - didnt see that coming.  Rams helped us out with big turnovers.

Team still has flaws but definately look improved and better coached.  Interesting team to keep track of this year.

Guest Jonesy Bull

The Bucs looked awful today.

If it wasnt for Bulls football winning, this was a completely lost sports weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jonesy Bull

This team is a complete disaster.  They had every chance to win against the Titans yesterday, yet snatched Defeat from the Jaws of Victory. 

Coaches, players come and go but one thing stays constant - The Bucs suck!  Dare I say Bulls football is more on an upward trajectory than Bucs football?

Looks like Winston will be on his way out after this season.