• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

USF attendance @ Miami.

I've combed through some of the threads on here and haven't found a final tally of USF attendees at Miami. I'm sure this is a pretty difficult stat to count since some people bought tix through the OB or didn't even wear USF gear.

I think we had a good 6K USF fans there. Would anyone happen to  know of an official count?

Members do not see this ad, Register
I've combed through some of the threads on here and haven't found a final tally of USF attendees at Miami. I'm sure this is a pretty difficult stat to count since some people bought tix through the OB or didn't even wear USF gear.

I think we had a good 6K USF fans there. Would anyone happen to  know of an official count?

It would be practically impossible to know the exact count since many USF fans (myself included) did not buy our tickets through USF.  

Maybe a better gauge would be to look at the attendance figures of the USF game vs. the Colorado game.  While I can't find those exact figures online (somebody who's better at searching these things surely can), they announced over 58,000 for the USF game (in a freaking monsoon), and I recall reading somewhere that there were 52,000 fans there on a sunny Saturday afternoon when they played Colorado.  Seems to me USF was probably good for about 6,000 fans.

USFFan