• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662
  • Days Won:  0

Um, our cheerleaders do band dances, we don't shake out butts like we're in a Master P video and that's for a reason.  It's not respectable.  Maybe it flies in Miami, but not at our university.  Miami's cheer squads are much more "entertainment based" whereas ours are competitive squads- we'd much rather get the crowd going with elite level pyramids, as opposed to shaking our half covered behinds :)

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Bands are always miced up in the Sun Dome for the basketball games....maybe because in the past years they have had 25 members, tops. I hope we see major improvements in that this year. As bad as the HOT was in years past, the band at basketball games was even worse.

Most all basketball bands, including USF, are mic'ed.  That's different being inside for balance levels.  

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Um, our cheerleaders do band dances, we don't shake out butts like we're in a Master P video and that's for a reason.  It's not respectable.  Maybe it flies in Miami, but not at our university.  Miami's cheer squads are much more "entertainment based" whereas ours are competitive squads- we'd much rather get the crowd going with elite level pyramids, as opposed to shaking our half covered behinds :)

Girl, you betta bring it!   ;D  I prefer the less "whorish" approach here.  

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Cheerleaders are supposed to be All American looking, athletes. NOT POLE DANCERS. The scum girls are hoochies.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

Lol, I knew this was coming.

I just liked the way they danced, it was cool.  Jenna was right, there is a difference. They are more entertainment based and ours are more competitive.  

I don't know, there were 3 different uniforms so who knows who I was looking at.  I just think they dance with more emotion than ours do, at least that's what it looked like.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

I just think they dance with more emotion than ours do, at least that's what it looked like.

Great, now you are really asking for it.  The whole cheerleading squad should be posting here any minute now. Chicky if you want a picture of Mag pm so I can deliver it. jk    

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

LOL I'm the only cheerleader who comes on these boards....it's fine, I was just playing around.  Their Sunsations had some great moves with some Miami flavor, but I think it's important to note that it is not the goal of all schools to have that type of dancing.  You won't see our Sundolls or cheerleaders bumping and grinding on the field, just as you won't see it from LSU's Golden Girls, UF's Dazzlers, Louisville's Lady Birds, Tennessee's dance/cheer squads or the ones from Penn State...you also won't see that from Bucs cheerleaders.  I personally think that stuff works well for schools like FAMU because it suits the hip-hop urban flavor of the band and the demographics of the school, but I don't necessarily think that same style would fly well in the Big East, just as you won't find it in the SEC or Big 10.  As far as those conferences are concerned, they want to project a wholesome all-American look from cheerleaders and dance teams.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Cheerleaders are supposed to be All American looking, athletes. NOT POLE DANCERS. The scum girls are hoochies.

"Hoochies'??   :-/

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  143

did anyone notice the announcer for the UM Band sounded a little bit like Randy Macho Man Savage?   ;D