• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Something to commend MIchael Kelly for....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

I don't know if anyone was paying a ton of attention prior to the game, or if your memories pre-game have been washed away, but I couldn't help but notice that there were a ton of really good corporate sponsors with their names around the stadium. ReliaQuest has a really good relation with the College of Business and they're a great local company, so props to VPMK for getting them in. What I found even bigger is that he managed to land Delta as an advertiser in the stadium. I'm not sure if it was one week only (since GT is this week and Atlanta is Delta's hub), but if that's a long term contract then that's a huge props to him. Those were the two that stick out in my mind (I had a case study about ReliaQuest and I love Delta as a carrier), but there were other businesses that were advertising and sponsoring...it's not just Hooters and Kubota anymore. I hope he can keep them as local buy in will continue to help build support around USF football. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

And have we ever hit Hootie? Can we give these poor kids Nerf Rockets or something to throw at Hootie? Why do you take a 115 pound female sophomore, and expect her to throw an NCAA College Football 30 yards to hit an moving inflatable owl

Can we get these people some Nerf Rockets? 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

1 minute ago, MikePhillips said:

And have we ever hit Hootie? Can we give these poor kids Nerf Rockets or something to throw at Hootie? Why do you take a 115 pound female sophomore, and expect her to throw an NCAA College Football 30 yards to hit an moving inflatable owl

There were three hits on  Hootie last weekend out of six potential. No pun intended. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

There were three hits on  Hootie last weekend out of six potential. No pun intended. 

1 minute ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

So there were at least 2 accurate passers in the building.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, MikePhillips said:

If they would throw low, they would hit him. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Days Won:  0

A little late to comment here (and taking the conversation away from Hootie).  I'm pretty sure that the agreement USF has with Tampa Bay Sports and Entertainment (the Vinik owned organization) has them paying us $XXX per year and they go out and find these sponsors and keep all/most of the money they negotiate the contract for.  I also could be wrong.