• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Airtran: TPA to Pittsburgh n Back

Members do not see this ad, Register
BullDoug travel back on southwest $49 on Sunday 8am.. You are really sick if you make this one after 5 straight weeks... I'm too tired for this one... saving my money for later in season....

I am certifibly sick but I have a weekend to rest up until that day too.  And it is only money so might as well spent it...right?  If there was TV I prolly wouldn't be considering it but there is no TV.  I will be Jones'ing hard come Oct. 15.  My c'puter has a TV in/out so I may test ESPN360 this weekend but I'm/we're looking at 3 straight weeks and no Bulls football to view.  I don't know what's worse - 3 weeks no sex or 3 weeks no FootBulls during the season.   There's no reason for me to spend the nite in Pitt. either and take S'west in the morn 'cuz it doesn't save me any money.  Just wanna see the game.  Plus I sleep better in my bed instead of a hotel bed.

Okay the deal is you take the 28X Airport Flyer via West Busway on Port Authority of Alegheny County.  You get off at 6th and Liberty and walk north over the Alegheny River on the 6th St. Bridge.  It's actually a pedestrian bridge up to PNC Park where the USF t'gate is and then turn west down W. General Robinson St.  Heinz Field is about 3 blocks away.  Total walking distance is about 0.5 miles one way.  Bus fare is $2.25 one way.  Bus drivers don't make change but they do take bills.  So fare is $4.25 round trip.  For more info. goto www.ridegold.com

Guest Burgh Bull

Stay away from the cabs unless you have to.   it is a 23 mile trip  and if there is an accident in the Ft Pitt Tunnel...  The buses use their own bus way and 28X stops only once before going into downtown.