Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27

McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
79 Bull

GT QB Strategy

35 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Nah but Schiano embarrassed him a few times and if I remember correctly beat us 49-16 at Rayjay and shut us out something like 33-0 and in consecutive years. Rutgers was unranked both times. 

Is that 49-0?

Just now, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Is that 49-0?

Once you get past 30 does it matter? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Is that 49-0?

Different shades of getting your ass absolutely whipped is still getting your ass absolutely whipped. 

Edited by Bull Dozer

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Once you get past 30 does it matter? 

But we only lost by 33 at home to an unranked team that finished season 8-5! 

18 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Nostalgia and low standards are a hell of a drug 

USF exceeded standards under Leavitt in the Big East. People expected more because of how well he was doing with the program, but considering the program, we shouldn't have even been there. I guess I've come to realize that most of you are alumni who believe this football program is more than it really is. Keep your delusions up that USF was supposed to win the Big East over established programs like West Virgina Pitt and Louisville. Its comical, and is the reason why the program fell apart without an identity. 

44 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

USF exceeded standards under Leavitt in the Big East. People expected more because of how well he was doing with the program, but considering the program, we shouldn't have even been there. I guess I've come to realize that most of you are alumni who believe this football program is more than it really is. Keep your delusions up that USF was supposed to win the Big East over established programs like West Virgina Pitt and Louisville. Its comical, and is the reason why the program fell apart without an identity. 

Really who cares? What does it matter now? What’s done is done. He is not coming back ever....Let’s worry about this year and more specifically today. 

• Like 1

How the hell did GT QB strategy turn into a Jim Levitt convo??? I was hoping to gain some insight by reading this thread. 

Everything turns in a discussion about CJL because our current coach has been a dumpster fire. Welcome to the board sir. The first rule of bull club is always talk about Leavitt.

Were we not 7-0?

1 hour ago, WhoRUSF said:

Nah I know exactly what we are. I also know what we were, a middling big east team. What CJL built was amazing buy let's not pretend we were anything else but what our "accomplishments" show. Keep on living in the past though. That will certainly move this program forward. 

• Upvote 1