Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• November 16, 7:00 p.m., TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Total
    Cincinnati 0 0 0 0 00
    Bulls 0 0 0 0 00

Prediction Contest -  Roster - Game DayDepth Chart - Game Notes - Stats

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
usfrank

TV for Georgia Tech game

Yes, it is listed on ESPN3 as an upcoming game at 2 pm.  Excellent!

I had to upgrade my sling tv package to get the sports package that had the game. But physical month means I paid less than 4 dollars to watch which isn't bad at all. 

Im doung the free trial for youtubetv. They give it 2 you for 3 weeks for free and then you can cancel it b4 they charge ur card. 

15 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im doung the free trial for youtubetv. They give it 2 you for 3 weeks for free and then you can cancel it b4 they charge ur card. 

Always good in a pinch

14 hours ago, JTrue said:

I might be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure if you have ESPN, you'll be able to watch the game tomorrow online. When I log into ESPN3 or whatever its called online, I get access to the ACCN. You just have to have cable which makes you an ESPN subscriber. If someone posted this earlier, suck it.

Nope, I just tried an ACCN game that is on now and it said not allowed. I still need to have sports package on my cable. I loathe commiecast.

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

What I am doing as well, works pretty well.

I might be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure if you have ESPN, you'll be able to watch the game tomorrow online. When I log into ESPN3 or whatever its called online, I get access to the ACCN. You just have to have cable which makes you an ESPN subscriber. If someone posted this earlier, suck it.

I looked for that yesterday but didn't see it. I'll check again today.

4 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I looked for that yesterday but didn't see it. I'll check again today.

Looks like I'll be able to, watching the Pitt game now.

2 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Looks like I'll be able to, watching the Pitt game now.

Pitt game works for me as well -- but just in case, I have a backup plan, brother is recording it at his house.

Spell it backwards if you need proof....