• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TV for Georgia Tech game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

2 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

That was kind of my point though, the fact that no one out here really cares about the ACC should be reason for them to not include it in packaging out here while bumping the package price up a little from GA through MA and including the channel would make sense. At least that's how we would have done it when I worked at Comcast. 

out there ESPN(??) probably gets like .10c per month per subscriber and are happy with it. in the mid-atlantic they want like $1 per month per subscriber and the carriers are refusing to pay that much.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

YESSSSSSS!  I did this on last Saturday. It seriously cured my depression.

Hattrick's is my go to sports bar. No competition.

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Hattrick's is my go to sports bar. No competition.

Lets all go to Hattrick's watch the game and get drunk.  That way win or lose we will be in a fog and not really care that much......at least until the hangover kicks in.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Lets all go to Hattrick's watch the game and get drunk.  That way win or lose we will be in a fog and not really care that much......at least until the hangover kicks in.

Has proven ineffective for me

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

My local sports bar had a sign that said they were running a USF special for the game. I asked the manager what that meant and he said it’s where they promote the game all week and  talk about showing it, when the game time comes they alternate between disconnecting the cable, throwing the circuit breakers on the TV, running out of beer and serving people the wrong food. At the end of the game they apologize and say they were sorry and they weren’t prepared. I thanked him and told him I appreciated that little extra that turns ordinary into extraordinary, they really want to make us feel at home.

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 hours ago, puc86 said:

My local sports bar had a sign that said they were running a USF special for the game. I asked the manager what that meant and he said it’s where they promote the game all week and  talk about showing it, when the game time comes they alternate between disconnecting the cable, throwing the circuit breakers on the TV, running out of beer and serving people the wrong food. At the end of the game they apologize and say they were sorry and they weren’t prepared. I thanked him and told him I appreciated that little extra that turns ordinary into extraordinary, they really want to make us feel at home.

That’s too long to be funny. Come on man, you can do better 😀. You are the friggin Pucman...make it happen! 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

10 hours ago, puc86 said:

I was going to say, my local sports bar I used to go to 10-15 years ago would always make something awesome for big holidays and such, service was outstanding, first class all the way...but when it came to regular old, week in and week out meals, they'd **** the bed.

12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s too long to be funny. Come on man, you can do better 😀. You are the friggin Pucman...make it happen! 

Brevity is not a component to my art and as a performance artist I must remain true and cant simply acquiesce for the masses. I think you are looking for Steve Mazza and since he hasn't been on the board lately I would recommend slipping and falling in LA, he will find you. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I was going to say, my local sports bar I used to go to 10-15 years ago would always make something awesome for big holidays and such, service was outstanding, first class all the way...but when it came to regular old, week in and week out meals, they'd **** the bed.

Last Friday was my big Holiday, we seem capable of ******** the bed at any given opportunity no matter how massive or AAC it maybe. 

• Haha 1