Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27

McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
usfrank

TV for Georgia Tech game

FYI- seems like YouTube tv has a free 7 day trial w access to the ACC Network... think I’m going that route.

22 minutes ago, USF Bulls Football said:

FYI- seems like YouTube tv has a free 7 day trial w access to the ACC Network... think I’m going that route.

I am seriously thinking of dropping DIrectTV and going with YouTubeTV. I’ve heard nothing but positive things. 

KODI is still the way to go and pay for a VPN. IMO

1 hour ago, usf97 said:

Just a note about Youtube TV. If you care about ESPN3 feeds....you may want to go elsewhere. 

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/youtube-tv-confirms-that-espn3-is-no-longer-available-to-subscribers/

Espn3 will be gone after next year with everything shifted to espn+. I assume espn+ can be accessed on Roku as it is pay channel.

How is it that the ACC Network is a part of my mid-level package with Cox but those on the East Coast have to pay for the Sports Pack add-on? 

Maybe, we only have it included out here because its Vegas and all of the sports betting that takes place but I have every sports network(including all 5 west coast variants of Fox Sports) except for the NFL Network and I don't like the NFL enough to pay extra to watch a channel that I would only watch an occasional game/a small portion of the draft on. 

21 hours ago, JTrue said:

Hattrick’s and get the wings shake and bake.

YESSSSSSS!  I did this on last Saturday. It seriously cured my depression.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

How is it that the ACC Network is a part of my mid-level package with Cox but those on the East Coast have to pay for the Sports Pack add-on? 

Maybe, we only have it included out here because its Vegas and all of the sports betting that takes place but I have every sports network(including all 5 west coast variants of Fox Sports) except for the NFL Network and I don't like the NFL enough to pay extra to watch a channel that I would only watch an occasional game/a small portion of the draft on. 

they want ACC territory to pay full freight. They know customers will complain if they don't carry it in the mid-atlantic states. they know nobody out there really cares about it.

18 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

they want ACC territory to pay full freight. They know customers will complain if they don't carry it in the mid-atlantic states. they know nobody out there really cares about it.

That was kind of my point though, the fact that no one out here really cares about the ACC should be reason for them to not include it in packaging out here while bumping the package price up a little from GA through MA and including the channel would make sense. At least that's how we would have done it when I worked at Comcast. 

Hulu + Live TV has ACC network