• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Letter to Espn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

I've been biting my tongue on that one all day.  Thanks for pointing that out.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

what the h^%l did i pay for gameplan and ESPNU when i can't see a major BCS conference game?

I won't buy gameplan season again. i will buy the one games they put on

for the year

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Unfortunatly this is the Big East's choice.

ESPN360 added live events on their internet based program. Each conference in the ABC/ESPN is having games on the 360 weekly that will appear only on ESPN360.

The conference throughout the season  (big 10 has done it twice, Big12 once) gets to make the choice from what I've been told and Big East chose our game.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

Unfortunatly this is the Big East's choice.

ESPN360 added live events on their internet based program. Each conference in the ABC/ESPN is having games on the 360 weekly that will appear only on ESPN360.

The conference throughout the season  (big 10 has done it twice, Big12 once) gets to make the choice from what I've been told and Big East chose our game.

that's nice and all but it's espn's fault that for some unbelievably warped reason we have to rely on our isp to carry the **** thing. I don't care if I have to watch it this way but at least give ME the option to watch it instead of my isp.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

Just ask for a gameplan refund, you'll get it if not from the rep, then from a Sup.  And ESPN doesn't read your emails. I must have sent like 20 a while ago because they still had us as Independents, and I never got a single reply.  I missed the early 90's ESPN, the one that made it against all odds. The one that really cared about sports, now what's the latest? ESPN Hollywood? WTF?  The world was a lot better when we only had two ESPNs.

Guest AstroBull

The good ol days of lawnmower racing and celebrity fishing tournaments.  The broadcasters were top notch back then too.  Keith and Dan were the best tandem for SportsCenter.  

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

USFfan and Bullgrad,

You won't run me from the board... I have been here a long time... In that time I have learned not to sweat the small stuff... I, unlike both of you tend to read and comment on each individual post and ignore mistakes.. The beautiful thing about this board is that we can visit and not worry about making mistakes... Another solution rather than "biting your tongue all day" would be to shoot me an email and then I could correct the post... In closing, does one's tongue get swollen when biting it all day?  

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

I also sent a letter to ESPN and to ABC sports.  Not that is does any good, but I gave it a try.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

Not trying to run you off....

Sometimes you just cringe when you see a mistake like that.

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I did the game plan thing too this year. I will never, never, never buy it again unless I am sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that the bulls will be on it. I conntacted espn via internet and told them next year I am just going to flush my 100 bucks down the toilet.