• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Letter to Espn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I Went to ESPN, and followed the contact us ESPN/TV people and filled out a form and sent the following letter... Yes I know they do not get a rat's A** about me or my letter but it did make me feel good!

ESPN-

Are you kidding me.... "360 internet" ******** is the only option for a Big East game? You have 11 games on 10/15 on Game plan and not one of them is USF-PITT?  13th largest TV market is relegated (sorry about mistake English Gods! When I was firing off the message I did not proof it.)   to internet?  I would pay $20 dollars for game plan game and so would many others!   If your goal is to alienate the Big East fans and screw them over like most media outlets then your mission has been accomplished! I would hope you would rectify this situation, but I know there is another market out there for the mighty ESPN moguls to get a monopoly on so HAVE AT IT!(internet broadcast)   My only hope here is that when basketball season starts the number 1 conference in America (Big East) finds someway to screw you over!  

Boy I just want to hit something! Please feel free to e-mail them...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

good luck with that - let us know how it goes.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Can you write a letter to my law school getting me out of the Bar Prep stuff that weekend so I can watch the game on the internet?  Oh wait, second thought, I better not have you do that.....  ;D

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  159

For 68 bucks you could have flown there non-stop from tampa.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

For 68 bucks you could have flown there non-stop from tampa.

What airline and what time?  It's prolly not available anymore either.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  159

The Southwest deal is no more....the same flight is now $260+

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894

On Southwest it all depends on what flights you check out.

Looking at Oct 14 - 16, it was anywhere from $147 - $223 depending on what time you booked your flights. I believe the $147 was leaving Tampa on Friday at 5pm and leaving Pittsburgh on Sunday at 8am

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585

I Went to ESPN, and followed the contact us ESPN/TV people and filled out a form and sent the following letter... Yes I know they do not get a rat's A** about me or my letter but it did make me feel good!

ESPN-

Are you kidding me.... "360 internet" ******** is the only option for a Big East game? You have 11 games on 10/15 on Game plan and not one of them is USF-PITT?  13th largest TV market is regulated to internet?  I would pay $20 dollars for game plan game and so would many others!   If your goal is to alienate the Big East fans and screw them over like most media outlets then your mission has been accomplished! I would hope you would rectify this situation, but I know there is another market out there for the mighty ESPN moguls to get a monopoly on so HAVE AT IT!(internet broadcast)   My only hope here is that when basketball season starts the number 1 conference in America (Big East) finds someway to screw you over!  

Boy I just want to hit something! Please feel free to e-mail them...

I'm not usually one who nitpicks about spelling and grammar on a message board, but if you're going to send a letter or an email to a company and want to be taken seriously, you probably ought to have somebody proofread it first.  May I suggest that you look up the definitions of "regulated" and "relegated?"  

I know, now I'm chasing away T-man...

USFFan