• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

When does CCS not take responsibilty? Some of you have this narrative about CCS. I get it, you hate him, but some of ur complaints are ridiculous. Like i find all the CCS post game hate 2 be hilarious, b/c KB havent even apologized 4 the ZERO point showing nor has he taken responsibility, but u mad at CCS and not KB. 

I actually liked the CCS hire and I was excited about where I thought he could take the program, I know am recognizing that I was wrong. I don’t hate him at all but things have got to improve and I hope he manages to do so. KB was a garbage idea and hire from the beginning and I was vocal about that from the second it came up, ideas like hiring someone from the bottom level of the college ranks are what help me question if CCS is capable of ideas that can improve the program. KB was completely responsible for the offense and it was probably the single worst offensive performance I have ever seen but that he is here, wasn’t fired on the spot and we are three years into seeing this **** is entirely on CCS. The only bright spot I can see about KB is that if we are trying to move to dII he will probably help us navigate the transition well since that is what he knows and where he belongs.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I actually liked the CCS hire and I was excited about where I thought he could take the program, I know am recognizing that I was wrong. I don’t hate him at all but things have got to improve and I hope he manages to do so. KB was a garbage idea and hire from the beginning and I was vocal about that from the second it came up, ideas like hiring someone from the bottom level of the college ranks are what help me question if CCS is capable of ideas that can improve the program. KB was completely responsible for the offense and it was probably the single worst offensive performance I have ever seen but that he is here, wasn’t fired on the spot and we are three years into seeing this **** is entirely on CCS. The only bright spot I can see about KB is that if we are trying to move to dII he will probably help us navigate the transition well since that is what he knows and where he belongs.

We are exactly one (1) game into the KB era. This IS the beginning. You’re going to eat crow on this one. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,517
  • Days Won:  28

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

CCS so far has 2 seasons with a WINNING record. He aint going nowhere.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IBulleve said:

We are exactly one (1) game into the KB era. This IS the beginning. You’re going to eat crow on this one. 

I hope so but I’m pretty sure there is a reason that no one else recognize his greatness for 20 something years before we got so “lucky” as to be able to lift him 15 levels on one job change.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

CCS so far has 2 seasons with a WINNING record. He aint going nowhere.

Were you here for the Holtz years? He started off fairly well too but the more of his vision that entered into the program the worse things got. That’s the problem with CCS as well the more he gets his way the worse things have gotten and there seems to be no end in sight.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,234
  • Days Won:  25

32 minutes ago, IBulleve said:

If Puc was to eat the crow for once I do not think he will complain or be sour. 😮

7 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

If Puc was to eat the crow for once I do not think he will complain or be sour. 😮

It is like I used to tell my ex when she would complain about me never admitting when she thought I was wrong "every single day I pray to be wrong and for you to be right just once so you could see that I have no problem admitting it, it is just that day sadly never comes". 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Well, back on Ford, idk what happened but I really hope he gets his wish in ATL. #getinthegame

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

This is along the lines of what I'm thinking. That, some sort of traumatic news, or injury that a trainer didn't give him the clear to play with.

We're always speculating about the negative things a player may have done to not play but fail to recognize that being held out could be from something less nefarious.

great point... but why wouldn't CCS just say that?

Edited by cmhatter

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 minutes ago, cmhatter said:

great point... but why wouldn't CCS just say that?

If it’s even remotely academic or medical, he’s not allowed without permission.