• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, GaUSFBull said:

I know right?  If CCS could have only gotten out his magic 8-ball and seen what the outcome was going to be, this could have been very effective.  

It probably should not have taken a magic 8 ball but for 7 straight games has been amazed by the fact his team has been by his measure "unprepared" for the game so maybe that can help him. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

27 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I know I would feel really bad about what I did when my punishment was not getting to be embarrassed on the national stage in front of thousands of people, a better punishment to make someone think twice about violating the team rules would be keeping them in the game the entire time or having a personal coaching session with CCS. 

We scored zero pts and he is one of our best OFFENSIVE players. He probably feels guilty for LETTING HIS TEAM DOWN, b/c he probaly would have helped the offense get going. On twitter hw made a statement that he plans on balling the f*** out next game. Real men own up 2 what they did and simply do better.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

36 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Joey said on Twitter that even Strong did not find out until 5 minutes before the game.  I just have no words. 

Maybe Ford was suffering from an illness

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Just now, DELdaBull said:

Maybe Ford was suffering from an illness

This is along the lines of what I'm thinking. That, some sort of traumatic news, or injury that a trainer didn't give him the clear to play with.

We're always speculating about the negative things a player may have done to not play but fail to recognize that being held out could be from something less nefarious.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,211
  • Days Won:  25

39 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It probably should not have taken a magic 8 ball but for 7 straight games has been amazed by the fact his team has been by his measure "unprepared" for the game so maybe that can help him. 

Dear Magic 8ball are we prepared? CCS shakes it NO!

7 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Dear Magic 8ball are we prepared? CCS shakes it NO!

I think that before the game he gets a "better not tell me now" after the game he doesn't need to ask because it is an obvious no. 

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

Coaches looked pissed in pregame warm ups... Something happened at locker room prior to the game. 

26 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We scored zero pts and he is one of our best OFFENSIVE players. He probably feels guilty for LETTING HIS TEAM DOWN, b/c he probaly would have helped the offense get going. On twitter hw made a statement that he plans on balling the f*** out next game. Real men own up 2 what they did and simply do better.

Are you calling CCS not a real man? Because I am still waiting for CCS to own up to what he has done and to do better. I am not sure if we had 22 Fords on the field it would have made us get anywhere but to perhaps neutral which I guess is better than reverse but would that really have appeased anyone? 

Just now, Thebullsfan said:

Coaches looked pissed in pregame warm ups... Something happened at locker room prior to the game. 

They realized they were leading their team to slaughter.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Are you calling CCS not a real man? Because I am still waiting for CCS to own up to what he has done and to do better. I am not sure if we had 22 Fords on the field it would have made us get anywhere but to perhaps neutral which I guess is better than reverse but would that really have appeased anyone? 

They realized they were leading their team to slaughter.

When does CCS not take responsibilty? Some of you have this narrative about CCS. I get it, you hate him, but some of ur complaints are ridiculous. Like i find all the CCS post game hate 2 be hilarious, b/c KB havent even apologized 4 the ZERO point showing nor has he taken responsibility, but u mad at CCS and not KB. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

When does CCS not take responsibilty? Some of you have this narrative about CCS. I get it, you hate him, but some of ur complaints are ridiculous. Like i find all the CCS post game hate 2 be hilarious, b/c KB havent even apologized 4 the ZERO point showing nor has he taken responsibility, but u mad at CCS and not KB. 

At least he didn’t blame it on the uniforms