Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27

McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Bullrush33

Observations after rewatching first quarter

My personal observations of our teams performance.

we suck again GIF

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I’m with you on the first part but I don’t know that there is a person on the planet less deserving of our head coaching position than KB.

And I'd much rather have a few million $$$ to throw at Gregory than spent on CCS.

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

And I'd much rather have a few million $$$ to throw at Gregory than spent on CCS.

But why is the only other choice a career low level coach that completely **** the bed in their debut under the bright lights?

32 minutes ago, puc86 said:

But why is the only other choice a career low level coach that completely **** the bed in their debut under the bright lights?

Because it would be dumb if I said we should use the money on CBG and then hire Lane Kiffin for $75k a year. Both are equally as ridiculous and unlikely to happen.

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Because it would be dumb if I said we should use the money on CBG and then hire Lane Kiffin for $75k a year. Both are equally as ridiculous and unlikely to happen.

I would like to think there is something between $75 million and not good enough for Jacksonville University.

Just now, puc86 said:

I would like to think there is something between $75 million and not good enough for Jacksonville University.

A) I said $75k and B) I’m not even sure what today’s argument is.

Just now, JTrue said:

A) I said $75k and B) I’m not even sure what today’s argument is.

A) I can’t read thoroughly when driving on I-4 so that’s my fault B) other people believing KB being some savor when everything we have seen or can draw from his past does not support that 

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

A) I can’t read thoroughly when driving on I-4 so that’s my fault B) other people believing KB being some savor when everything we have seen or can draw from his past does not support that 

I missed where I said he’s s savior. I said give all the head coaching money to CBG and just hand our football team over to someone on staff who will do it for cheap. Give it to Auggie Sanchez.

Just now, JTrue said:

I missed where I said he’s s savior. I said give all the head coaching money to CBG and just hand our football team over to someone on staff who will do it for cheap. Give it to Auggie Sanchez.

I said other people implying that it’s not you, a young up and comer with ties to the program sounds more exciting than an old never was that could not keep their job at Jacksonville University.

7 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

My Bad, I put this in the wrong thread.....meant it to go under the "Start McLeod" thread.

Apologies!

You need to work on your fundamentals. You clearly misread that play!