Jump to content
Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27
               
     McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD
     
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Ryan

Your Fav Badger will be in Atlanta

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Dear Bullspen, turns out I'll be in Atlanta September 6-8 for a work thing, so my hotel got paid for.  And I heard that yall play GT Saturday(the one day I'm free during the business trip).  I already bought a USF shirt while I was down in Tampa for the Badgers game and was just wondering, where should I get a ticket?  Like what section?

Thanks and see everyone there!

Buy whatever ticket you can get cheap then look for the green shirt section(s) and find an empty seat.

Just know that if we get shut out again it is all on you and you will forever be banned from here. 😁

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Buy whatever ticket you can get cheap then look for the green shirt section(s) and find an empty seat.

Just know that if we get shut out again it is all on you and you will forever be banned from here. 😁

Awesome!  I hope it's not a shutout, I predict 28-25 USF

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Awesome!  I hope it's not a shutout, I predict 28-25 USF

You are just patronizing us and can’t really believe that after Friday, but thanks for the nice gesture anyways.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You are just patronizing us and can’t really believe that after Friday, but thanks for the nice gesture anyways.

You got me.  Realistically I predict 21-10 Georgia Tech

  • Haha 1
  • Me no likey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Dear Bullspen, turns out I'll be in Atlanta September 6-8 for a work thing, so my hotel got paid for.  And I heard that yall play GT Saturday(the one day I'm free during the business trip).  I already bought a USF shirt while I was down in Tampa for the Badgers game and was just wondering, where should I get a ticket?  Like what section?

Thanks and see everyone there!

Bulls Happy Hour!  Friday, September 6, 2019 - 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. - STATS Brewpub, 300 Marietta St. NW, Atlanta 

There's a good chance a lot of us will be wearing our new TheBullsPen shirts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Bulls Happy Hour!  Friday, September 6, 2019 - 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. - STATS Brewpub, 300 Marietta St. NW, Atlanta 

There's a good chance a lot of us will be wearing our new TheBullsPen shirts.

Sadly Saturday is my only freeday.  Friday and Sunday I have Work stuff to do :/.  If I get out early Friday I'll try

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Sadly Saturday is my only freeday.  Friday and Sunday I have Work stuff to do :/.  If I get out early Friday I'll try

Hey! Working AND going to school? I'll buy you a beer whenever I get the chance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Hey! Working AND going to school? I'll buy you a beer whenever I get the chance.

Thanks man!  Yeah I've got an entry level IT job.  Also, I'm actually only 20 😕  Doesn't mean I can't drink though ;)

Edited by Ryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what he is saying on the GTech board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...