Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27

McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

Charlie Strong Press Conference Pre-Ga. Tech

1 hour ago, Roaming Bull said:

CCS isn’t a turncoat. He’s ride or die. He makes mistakes and never corrects them. If he’s going to finish what Skippy started he has to stick with BB until his final check comes through 

Then die he will...

23 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Then die he will...

CCS be like

johnny depp ship GIF

• Haha 1

LOW ENERGY Charlie Strong

Capture.JPG

Edited by 94 Bull

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 11:50 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

This is what I Hope happens 

So he only gets a 1.25 games this year to prove himself in this new system?  Geez, I'm glad you guys are not my Boss.

If I recall, BB did actually bring us back in some games last year that we probably didn't deserve to win. 

I'm willing to give him half the year, unless he really craps the bed and its obvious he has lost it.

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

So he only gets a 1.25 games this year to prove himself in this new system?  Geez, I'm glad you guys are not my Boss.

If I recall, BB did actually bring us back in some games last year that we probably didn't deserve to win. 

I'm willing to give him half the year, unless he really craps the bed and its obvious he has lost it.

He has two games. He violation the bed again then I am done with him...

30 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He has two games. He violation the bed again then I am done with him...

OK your pissed, I totally get it.

This will be an interesting week, not only for Blake, but for the entire team - to see if they have the fight in them to come back and play well after last week's debacle. 

If we play the same way we did in the last game, then I might be persuaded to see things your way.

The last game was at minimum the 3rd game in a row that we looked like doodoo. We need to not look like we have never played nor coached football before. 

21 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

OK your pissed, I totally get it.

This will be an interesting week, not only for Blake, but for the entire team - to see if they have the fight in them to come back and play well after last week's debacle. 

If we play the same way we did in the last game, then I might be persuaded to see things your way.

I hope Blake does well because that means we are doing well...I’ve just lost confidence in him...hope it rebounds Saturday my friend.