• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cut off the music and end the celebrations...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

CCS needs to become an old school coach. 

1. Needs to turn off the music at practice. Clearly the kids are not hearing a **** thing being taught or the coaches are forgetting what to say while jamming to Snoop.

2. The d jumping up to celebrate after a play when you are getting your butt whipped or have been on this slide is ridiculous. Act like you have been there before and just do your job. 

3. Open up competition... surely there are better players hiding on the bench or in the stands somewhere.

4. CCS needs to take over the D. BJM is not dialing up any blitzes and offenses are pimp slapping us on 3rd down.

5. Question thr manhood of both lines on a daily basis. 

• ???? 2

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You couldn't have put this on any one of the dozens of CCS sucks threads on here?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

15 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

CCS needs to become an old school coach. 

1. Needs to turn off the music at practice. Clearly the kids are not hearing a **** thing being taught or the coaches are forgetting what to say while jamming to Snoop.

2. The d jumping up to celebrate after a play when you are getting your butt whipped or have been on this slide is ridiculous. Act like you have been there before and just do your job. 

3. Open up competition... surely there are better players hiding on the bench or in the stands somewhere.

4. CCS needs to take over the D. BJM is not dialing up any blitzes and offenses are pimp slapping us on 3rd down.

5. Question thr manhood of both lines on a daily basis. 

Got beat by a better team.  

As for #4 I question your football acumen. Defenses blitz on passing plays.  Wisconsin ran the ball down our throats.  There were some corner blitzes but tough to do vs a running team.  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

yeah that's what we need... less emotion on the sidelines

he is an old school coach. that's part of the problem.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

44 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

As for #4 I question your football acumen. Defenses blitz on passing plays.  Wisconsin ran the ball down our throats.  There were some corner blitzes but tough to do vs a running team.  

Agreed.  Wisconsin is a better team and we weren't going to win, however, they're not 49-0 better than USF.  Taggart's crappy team in 2014 lost 27-10 and at least looked like it had a pulse.  Plenty of G5 teams played P5 teams this weekend, and some better than Wisconsin yet still managed to score some points and look somewhat respectable.  Even, GT managed to score against Clemson, who I would consider way better than Wisconsin.  This piss poor showing is all Chuckles.  He had an entire offseason and this is the best he could do?  Pathetic!  This is isn't an isolated incident.  His post game presser sounded like quite a few last year.  His teams routinely come out flat and unemotional and this has been the pattern since San Jose State, and yes I was at that game.

I made up my mind last year about Chuckles, but was so hoping he would prove me wrong.  I have zero faith in him to turn this around and sadly 2019 will be a lost season where we sit around waiting for the inevitable.

Go Bulls and see everyone in Atlanta!

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

He better figure something out or he'll be an assistant coach somewhere next season.... 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

I have said this before. But I remember 5 friggin seasons of not going bowling. If we get six wins it’s a c- for me. Win it and I’ll bump it up to a c+.

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

So I guess you didn't watch the game...they also threw the ball and no one got near the qb and our nfl cornerback Hampton was piss poor in coverage. If you blitz more it would eliminate a few of those rb passes that gashed us. Rb would have to stay in and pick up the blitz. Their qb was not a great passer but anyone can complete a pass with 3 calendar days to throw.

Other than Macon, or LBs were getting sucked in and couldn't fill the gaps or clean up. I'm too embarrassed to talk about them in pass coverage. 

The rotation of personnel was garbage. Macon should only be pulled out on a stretcher. Mims and Boyles were taking picnics. Roberts and Sanders can run...but are who I said they were, 1aa caliber. Cannot get off blocks and tackle. Our interior D line are choir boys... put waller in there and tell him to be nasty...and Williams.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

2 hours ago, Corey lea said:

So I guess you didn't watch the game...they also threw the ball and no one got near the qb and our nfl cornerback Hampton was piss poor in coverage. If you blitz more it would eliminate a few of those rb passes that gashed us. Rb would have to stay in and pick up the blitz. Their qb was not a great passer but anyone can complete a pass with 3 calendar days to throw.

Other than Macon, or LBs were getting sucked in and couldn't fill the gaps or clean up. I'm too embarrassed to talk about them in pass coverage. 

The rotation of personnel was garbage. Macon should only be pulled out on a stretcher. Mims and Boyles were taking picnics. Roberts and Sanders can run...but are who I said they were, 1aa caliber. Cannot get off blocks and tackle. Our interior D line are choir boys... put waller in there and tell him to be nasty...and Williams.

USF had 3 sacks of the Wisconsin QB.  The secondary was forced to play man all night to protect against the run.  

Macon played well, but he can’t play every down.  Guys need breaks.

Wisconsin is a far better team than us.  49 better?  On Friday night they were.  

Long season ahead and lots of football to play.

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
45 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

USF had 3 sacks of the Wisconsin QB.  The secondary was forced to play man all night to protect against the run.  

Macon played well, but he can’t play every down.  Guys need breaks.

Wisconsin is a far better team than us.  49 better?  On Friday night they were.  

Long season ahead and lots of football to play.

Totally agree.

Wisconsin was one of the worst possible matchups to start off the season.

Ill be the first to admit that i was wrong.  I predicted a close Whisky win.

This game is over, a game we were never going to win.....The real season starts NOW.  the rest of the schedule is not as daunting, although there are some pretty good teams sprinkled in like byu, memphis, cincy and ucf......how we do against them will tell us everything.